Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Great pics. Welcome to SO Doc. Love all those boats. Blue Balls has to be one of my alltime favorite pleasure 28s. Thanks for the pics!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

2. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Great pics. Welcome to SO Doc. Love all those boats. Blue Balls has to be one of my alltime favorite pleasure 28s. Thanks for the pics!
    Yep it's a really good looking Pantera - we ran with him for a bit during one of our spontaneous Chesapeake gatherings... we ended up with over 35 boats... it was a little crazy...but alot of great photos came outta that run.
    Jdub told me about this site... now we got to get him a "Kryptonite Owners Section" on here?

I heard it took him weeks to find a boat to match his and his pals shorts...
    I guess persistence pays off?

Doc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RTB & Misc Sept 09 006.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    I see you made your way over here Danny. I tried to get a Kryptonite section over here but I guess the powers to be were'nt having it...oh well.

That's one good lookin mofo on the right.....and don't knock the shorts

4. Collapse Details

Not mine but a friends, so I'll throw them out there. Couple of the before and after interior and wind deflecter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails misc 031.jpg   0314091012a.jpg   0427090749a.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails misc 036.jpg   misc 039.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    I see you made your way over here Danny. I tried to get a Kryptonite section over here but I guess the powers to be were'nt having it...oh well.

That's one good lookin mofo on the right.....and don't knock the shorts
    can you give me a guestimate of how many Kryptonite people that would be interested ? shouldn't be a problem to get your own section.
    Parabellum FJ²B

7. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    can you give me a guestimate of how many Kryptonite people that would be interested ? shouldn't be a problem to get your own section.
    Not sure... Check out the section on OSO....it's only been up for a month with some pretty good traffic. All I had to do was ask.

I asked here too but the response wasn't the same...............

8. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Not mine but a friends, so I'll throw them out there. Couple of the before and after interior and wind deflecter.
    Did he even run that boat this year? Those PPI's look good! And Russ was worried about matching the seats up...I think it turned out good.

9. Collapse Details

Did he even run that boat this year? Those PPI's look good! And Russ was worried about matching the seats up...I think it turned out good.
    John I bugged him all year to get it out but it only happened once that I know of. I was on that ride. The PPI seats felt great.

10. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Yeah they are nice seats....I wanted to put them in the Saber bad, but they just didn't fit it right.

11. Collapse Details

Not sure... Check out the section on OSO....it's only been up for a month with some pretty good traffic. All I had to do was ask.

I asked here too but the response wasn't the same...............
    we had a Kryptonite section in the early stages but we had no one posting then so it got deleted. the easiest way to get it back is to start a thread on the dock about Kryptonite boats, if there is a decent response, we'll put the section back up !
    Parabellum FJ²B

12. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    we had a Kryptonite section in the early stages but we had no one posting then so it got deleted. the easiest way to get it back is to start a thread on the dock about Kryptonite boats, if there is a decent response, we'll put the section back up !
    I did. I guess the response wasn't decent enough....http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...ght=kryptonite

You guys will just have to come over here to talk about Kryptonite's ......http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/kryptonite-262/

13. Collapse Details

Isn't this section for Pantera photos? I know I hijack my fair share, but I think if you want to grind an OSO / SO axe there are other places to do it.

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

14. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Isn't this section for Pantera photos? I know I hijack my fair share, but I think if you want to grind an OSO / SO axe there are other places to do it.
    Whoa whoa....if I want to grind an axe? I think you might have me wrong Dude! Here ya go.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00200-20090821-1642.jpg  

15. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Last year the Donzi Clubs were kind enough to let us join in the Reindeer Games with the Pantera - after a lifter disintegrated in the Donzi and took the Motor with it, at our first Event of the Season in Lake Cumberland, ouch

.... this photo was taken by a good friend during the Spring DustOff in June on Lake George, New York.

Beautiful lake, great people, just makes ya feel like home.

Danny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1673.JPG  
    Last edited by Danny Ocean; 01-04-2010 at 01:30 PM.

16. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Few more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hudson Run 2009 032.jpg   Picture 084.jpg   RTB & Misc Sept 09 103.jpg  

17. Collapse Details

Registered
    nice pictures, havnt seen that American Flag boat in a while. Ithink Cattitude had it lasst, who ownes it now?

18. Collapse Details
    Patriot Games
    Smile
    Gary D owns it now - out of New Jersey, met up with him and Jdub last Season and they both are now good friends. Super nice Family, I had a really fun time with them on our weekend for the Fall Hudson River Run.

Not sure on the boats history, I know it came outta the South, he is still getting it all dialed in, they got it late in the Season last year.

Danny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hudson Run 2009 024.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAIME View Post
    nice pictures, havnt seen that American Flag boat in a while. Ithink Cattitude had it lasst, who ownes it now?
    JAIME your right it was Cattitude's old boat. Gary got it from his ex-wife in Arkansas near the end of last season. I'll get Gary to come on here to show more.........

20. Collapse Details

I know I looked at buying it once if that is the same one. Wasn't it Jimmie Johnson's crew chiefs boat first?