Thread: Fatboy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Stecz20 View Post
    side by side... cig man...
    Superman is a S/S. The other one is staggered.

Check the pic below...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tg.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Check the pic below...
    They were down to 50G's two years ago on that one. I bet it could be had for 25 now!! They've got to be tired of looking at it!!

3. Collapse Details

25- no trailer or drives. Same with Superman

4. Collapse Details

Now I'm hurt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cigcolumbusday 002.jpg   cigcolumbusday 082.jpg   cigcolumbusday 072.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

inside
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cigrebuild 020.jpg   cigrebuild 027.jpg   38 top gun 009.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

carl, you know how i feel.... if your feelings are hurt ill make it up to you.. ill intro you to mashers sister, shes easy and dirty.... hows that...

carls rig is bad ass as well.... i love em both....

ive been bothering carl for the past year as well, i think he likes me...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Check the pic below...
    Saw that thing run in 02 at the SCOPE poker run in Long Beach Ca.

It got a lot of attention at the docks. Staggard big motors (at the time) #6's, 6 pack. Its set up with a foot throttle and supposidly the cockpit area was cut a little near the dash to make more room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43287-018_18.jpg   43287-021_21.jpg  
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

8. Collapse Details

cockpit...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3c34a785d1175f46009b6976e0c5dcf8.jpg   656a229040463872019302fb8db03ea1.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

I've always wondered why that has never sold. Still a very cool boat but purpose built

10. Collapse Details

Okay, I feel better now. Here is some including Mommas first look at her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Key West 05 277.jpg   93cig 065.jpg   93cig 047.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

And after her run in the rough, a little bonding. Now she understands what a good investment these are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Copy (2) of Key West 05 011.jpg   Copy of Key West 05 186.jpg   Key West 05 059.jpg  

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by underpressure View Post
    Okay, I feel better now. Here is some including Mommas first look at her.
    That picture of your wife looking at the boat brings me back....I remember when your boat was sitting there before you bought it just back from the bahamas (or somewhere down there). Needed some TLC that it eventually got. Awesome machine!
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

13. Collapse Details

how come you never sent me the ones with your wife??

good sheet carl, very nice....

14. Collapse Details

she will be named first in my section...

she will be mine one day, one day she will be mine.....

Just hold on there .......you may be getting one of these once you get a job!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0320.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

Tank you are being kind when you refer to how Cecil maintained the boat. I can't find the real picture when I gave Philly the deposit and bought it for $85,000. Then to top it all off I told her "honey don't worry I know boats and for 55 tops I have it all back together and beautiful" Only missed by about double!!!!

The first Key West run outside Bahia Honda she understood though and I was right next to Tanner in Tonto and Tatonka in the bumpy. Way different that the old 38 Fountain she loved. She even likes the security of her new mini sunpad when I don't have the full one snapped on.

My wife is a boater too! I just can't give her more than 2 1/2 bushwackers (she is part Cherokee indian and that stuff about the indians selling Manhattan for beads and liquor is too true) Shiny stuff gets her too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Copy of Key West 05 065.jpg   Key West 04 #1 108.jpg   Key West 06 171.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by underpressure View Post
    Tank you are being kind when you refer to how Cecil maintained the boat. I can't find the real picture when I gave Philly the deposit and bought it for $85,000. Then to top it all off I told her "honey don't worry I know boats and for 55 tops I have it all back together and beautiful" Only missed by about double!!!!

The first Key West run outside Bahia Honda she understood though and I was right next to Tanner in Tonto and Tatonka in the bumpy. Way different that the old 38 Fountain she loved. She even likes the security of her new mini sunpad when I don't have the full one snapped on.

My wife is a boater too! I just can't give her more than 2 1/2 bushwackers (she is part Cherokee indian and that stuff about the indians selling Manhattan for beads and liquor is too true) Shiny stuff gets her too.
    Well, I was trying to be polite Cecil did not take good care of the boat and it was a wreck when I saw it. Think it had only been back a week or so from BVI. Matter of fact, it was right around the time I bought our boat from Phil.

You did an amazing job on that thing! I'm sure it's nice to own something that's even more rare than a standard top gun!

And I agree with Stecz...Very nice!

17. Collapse Details

are you saying that fat boy will come back and need that much love????? oh boy....

18. Collapse Details

are you saying that fat boy will come back and need that much love????? oh boy....
    I was actually thinking that...Don't know...But lets see. "locked and loaded" was neglected and teh 42 was burned. I'm thinking "Fat Boy" will need some TLC. Especially since now it's sitting unattended and uncared for. The sooner you get your hands on that thing the better!

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    Just hold on there .......you may be getting one of these once you get a job!
    so is this gonna be the first so loaner boat.. i need #6s or nxts... 700 or 850's would be nice to.. get to work brian.....

tell us more about this pig, id like to know...

20. Collapse Details

Here's a cockpit shot of Fat Boy and one of the mills. Taken Feb 07 at Lip Ship.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0645.jpg   IMG_0643.jpg