Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Yep, super singles.
    Killer stereo
    pic of it being delivered
    carbon fiber interior
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails outback6.jpg   P2250169.JPG   scott12.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

dang i need to get a better job, looks good

3. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Quote Originally Posted by BraceYourself View Post
    Used the same cap from my F 450. It has full air ride and air ride seats. Towed my 46 this past weekend to TAOD and it was awesome. Truly never felt the boat behind me. Acceleration was awesome with the 330 cat and 900 ft/lb of torque. My trailer had electric over hydraulic brakes and with the prodigy controller in the cab everything worked perfect. Amazing the looks I got driving it. I'll work on better pics, it was my camera phone.
    Just curious... what are you having done at TAOD?

4. Collapse Details

Taod is making all the paint on the boat perfect. There was small nicks here and there. Bottom line he is making the boat like the day it left his shop. Shot is before I put the cap on and is at TAOD's shop.

His shop was 20K + square foot, had 5 or 6 46 skaters there for paint, all kinds of projects going on, but big thing is, he was willing to meet me on my schedule, and have the boat done on my schedule. I'm done begging people and things role on my schedule. I sound kind of like a dick but unless I demand things in the boating industry things just don't seem to get done the way I want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f.bmp  

5. Collapse Details

I sound kind of like a dick but unless I demand things in the boating industry things just don't seem to get done the way I want.
    When you are the customer and paying to get something done, it should be done on your agreed terms, period!
    35 Cigarette Mistress

6. Collapse Details

awesome

7. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Taod is making all the paint on the boat perfect. There was small nicks here and there. Bottom line he is making the boat like the day it left his shop. Shot is before I put the cap on and is at TAOD's shop.

His shop was 20K + square foot, had 5 or 6 46 skaters there for paint, all kinds of projects going on, but big thing is, he was willing to meet me on my schedule, and have the boat done on my schedule. I'm done begging people and things role on my schedule. I sound kind of like a dick but unless I demand things in the boating industry things just don't seem to get done the way I want.
    Cool. I was hoping you werent going to change the paint. That boat is too cool the way it is. I ran with it from Sunshine to KW a few years ago. Beautiful boat.

8. Collapse Details

That is one nice truck!

9. Collapse Details

Now that's a truck!!!

Your Cig. is sick too!

10. Collapse Details

what is the advantage of having the single rear wheel? does it tow better or just look more badass (which i think it does!)?

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    what is the advantage of having the single rear wheel? does it tow better or just look more badass (which i think it does!)?

They are doing more semis with the wider single wheels. They are good for 100K miles. I was told because of only two side walls on a single compared to 4 on a dually, that it rides better. This comes from Chris the owner of F650trucks.com. He builds them both ways and is what he told me.

12. Collapse Details

See this is why you need me. Stecz don't beg. You need me on that wall. I'm the closest thing to a living god these pigs will ever know.

Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

13. Collapse Details

I want one.

14. Collapse Details

The big single tires look great, my only concern is that when you are out in the middle of no where and destroy a tire you may have a harder time finding a replacement verses a normal dual tire

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    The big single tires look great, my only concern is that when you are out in the middle of no where and destroy a tire you may have a harder time finding a replacement verses a normal dual tire
    Thats what they make cell phones & service trucks for and Jeremies got the Benjamins .... Hell he can stop a cement truck and borrow one

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUT THEY DYNO'D THEM IN CALIFORNIA AT 1200

16. Collapse Details

I've always wanted a white or red six door with Kelderman suspension and a 700-800hp Cummins.

17. Collapse Details

That's a bad azz lookin truck. Not a ford fan but those 650's are an a different level. Congrats

18. Collapse Details

Very Nice! Can you order a F650 from the factory with 4 wheel drive? It seems on the 650.com site 4WD is about a 40K option. Doug

19. Collapse Details

From what I understand they come from the factory in 2wd only.

20. Collapse Details

From what I've been told on the major highways the tire I have on the truck is very common and available. Nice thing is I sent it in for service and couldn't believe how cheap it was. Reason is the truckers beat the guys up on price, and they need service reguarly and affects their bottom line. I show up and get a hell of price just because of that. Also love the ability to call the emergency trucker repairs and can be done fast and on any major highway.