1991 22 FT ACTIVATOR NO POWER - $12,000 (WATERFORD NJ)

Decided to sell my beautiful 1991 22 Activator Boat comes with clean NJ title . Located Waterford NJ 08089
Boat comes with NEW Livorsi stainless Mega rim, platinum face gauges , including GPS MPH. Also comes with 1275v helm and Latham single ram . has Accon pop up cleats and bow light . Also comes with stainless pop up fuel fill . Rear bench seat in which the cover has been pulled off as I was going to remake the seat frame out of starboard light replacing the wood . You could simply reinstall cover and use as is . Comes with 2 skater buckets and one off custom throttle pod made from starboard light wrapped with vinyl ( No controls ) Also one off custom fairing fabricated from alum and tig welded , the fairing needs to be painted and padding installed in backside . Front buckets , rear bench and fuel tank currently removed from boat .
The boat needs a fuel tank and stringers both of which have been removed and ready for install . Transom solid as it appears to have been replaced @ one time . Also cabin floor removed and needs replaced . Just in case your unaware, 22 Activator DOES NOT HAVE CORED BOTTOM so only glass work is the stringers. Had docking lights installed I assume when new , I removed them , either reinstall or fill in as the later was my plan . Boat was painted at some point prior to me buying it and overall nice , bottom orig gel-coat . Few stress cracks as they all do .
Galv dual axle trailer which was under it when I purchased it few years ago , no paperwork on trailer. The single axle trailer in pics is just being used as temporary dolly .
FOR WHAT IVE SEEN SOME OLDER ONES SELL FOR WITH THE SAME POWER THIS IS A GOOD DEAL , LITTLE WORK AND YOU HAVE A NICE 22 ACTIVATOR .... Plus end of the day you know what you have rather than spend 35 k bring it home and its wet . 609-315- two six four zer0

Link:
https://longisland.craigslist.org/bo...616028550.html