Thread: Warpath!

Page 91 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 3211
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Also Doc...

I have been on Mark's boat a few times, once in Florida and a few times in Chicago and it would be prudent to really have Mark show you how drive that boat. Not to say that it is hard to drive,but, rather to maximize the experience.

I don't know you and maybe you race boats..I really don't know, so please don't take this the wrong way. It certainly isn't directed at you in any way.

I have been with alot of people on their boats and sometimes money doesn't translate into common sense or experience. In other words, they can afford a fast boat, but ,do they understand how to really drive it?

Mark has both.. knowing how to handle a boat like this is just as instinctive as knowledge. Not once have I ever felt unsafe while Mark was driving,because he understands it.

Mark's boat is not like any other that I have been on. It is just an incredible boat. It looks beautiful, but, it is even better out in the water. It will astound you with what it is capable of.

Mark was on the first COPS run and I'm sure someone has the video somewhere(I think it's on youtube with remixed crappy music) Just watch him throttling..Lucy was driving.

Lucky you to get such a treasure..I hope you enjoy it as much as Mark has over the years. And sad to see that boat leave Chicago..

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    take it easy Jack, I do not think he is directing this to you. it is a very legitimate question which many of us do not know the answerer to it, at lease I do not, and if you are participating, it will be nice to know!! and if you choose not to share the information is OK to! no sweat!!
    AWWW..Thanks Lucy
    Hey..Are you still driving that white Benz?
    Last edited by cashbrain; 12-10-2009 at 05:44 PM.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post
    And who are you? and why the direct questions to me?
    dude go back a few post I am a super hero!!! lol.. you talked about it and I just wanted to know how was your experienced like, that is all. no problem here.

4. Collapse Details

I would have no problem if Mark wants to come out and show me what he's got. Ive been looking for over a year now at everything from 40' skaters, MTI's, 38' cigarettes and im finally done now. Im excited for building my new team next year. Its gonna be a blast

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    My son is my Super Hero...He's 4

6. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;387965]I have been on 41's,47's,36's, and 28's. Not a fan of the 36's,but that's just my preference..they ride more like a Top Gun. The 41's ride like a Flat Deck 38
    and the 47's are in a league of their own...QUOTE]

Damn, and all this time I thought you own or owned an Apache.

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    I would have no problem if Mark wants to come out and show me what he's got. Ive been looking for over a year now at everything from 40' skaters, MTI's, 38' cigarettes and im finally done now. Im excited for building my new team next year. Its gonna be a blast
    Looking forward to seeing the team and the changes to the boat. I'm very happy for you..great decision !!
    Best of Luck !

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=lowblue320;388083]
    I have been on 41's,47's,36's, and 28's. Not a fan of the 36's,but that's just my preference..they ride more like a Top Gun. The 41's ride like a Flat Deck 38
    and the 47's are in a league of their own...QUOTE]

Damn, and all this time I thought you own or owned an Apache.
    Ya just never know....

9. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;388091]
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblue320 View Post

Ya just never know....
    Nah,I now know for sure Someone that has claimed to of owned Apache and has talked about it in numerous websites and different threads. If you would of owned one or own one, I bet it would of been posted as many times as all the other claims you have.
    Last edited by lowblue320; 12-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Can you elaborate on the 47's "league of their own"?
    I will bet medicine man has same deck as my old 41..large cockpit on med man pieced in cockpit....there was no 47 deck mold..41 deck mold pieced for 47....

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    I will bet medicine man has same deck as my old 41..large cockpit on med man pieced in cockpit....there was no 47 deck mold..41 deck mold pieced for 47....
    I believe you are correct. The deck does look the same.

12. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblue320 View Post
    I believe you are correct. The deck does look the same.
    go to classifieds and see paleface 47 apache..looooooooong deck..

13. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by drgarydc View Post
    i would have no problem if mark wants to come out and show me what he's got. Ive been looking for over a year now at everything from 40' skaters, mti's, 38' cigarettes and im finally done now. Im excited for building my new team next year. Its gonna be a blast
    being that you have declined a sea trial i will have to show you how to make it hover at some point........m.m..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0743.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    Mark...
    The wall came down in '87...
    What was the name of that 45?

15. Collapse Details
    Wink
    mark...
    The wall came down in '87...
    What was the name of that 45?
    mega toy...........1990ish.

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    Learned something new...

I saw that boat at FT Apache years ago and didn't know anything about it till I talked to you..no surprise. Mega Toy

What an incredible boat that was...I was staying in Miami and saw it later from my balcony later in the day..loud as hell.

Wonder where it is now? That was around the time I met Bobby for the first time, although, he wouldn't remember..

17. Collapse Details

Can you elaborate on the 47's "league of their own"?
    Many owners of 41 Apaches could afford a 47 but to get the feeling youre looking for a 41 is more than enough and probably more challenging to drive. With much less maintenance. IMO Marks 41 really is the best Apache available. It is one of very few truly turn key 41's out there. You could go out and buy any other good boat out there, but years from now all you end up with is, (as good as they may be) just another boat. Apaches are timeless classics, their build quality and ride is legendary and there is always a certain pride that comes from owning one. What else out there can compare? Congrats.

18. Collapse Details

whats next MM. how about a bad boy 38 super V with a/c and i pod....Ha...
    115 with stock merc 525s...on 87 gas...now that is sexy...

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warpath View Post
    Many owners of 41 Apaches could afford a 47 but to get the feeling youre looking for a 41 is more than enough and probably more challenging to drive. With much less maintenance. IMO Marks 41 really is the best Apache available. It is one of very few truly turn key 41's out there. You could go out and buy any other good boat out there, but years from now all you end up with is, (as good as they may be) just another boat. Apaches are timeless classics, their build quality and ride is legendary and there is always a certain pride that comes from owning one. What else out there can compare? Congrats.
    Well said

20. Collapse Details

We need a thread for current Apache owners.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.