Thread: Warpath!

Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3211
  1. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up

2. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    I am not sure if I posted these before or not. I am pretty sure Gail sent these to me, so if she has a problem with me posting them let me know and I'll take them down . Still my favorite 41'.
    never worried about posting Apache pictures we are all family here!! great photos!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Thanks for the pics Lucy! Fantastic!

That's a helluva lot of work! One day I'd love to have Gail repaint and update my rig! Matter of fact, have Bobby/Gail do a complete resto!!! How cool would that be!
    +1, I'm with you on the complete resto frank!! I can dream..

4. Collapse Details
    Wink
    The 47' that caught on fire. I still like that paint job Isn't there also a 41' called war party?
    I believe it is a 36!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails apachepoker.jpg   war party 1997 36 apache.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    I believe it is a 36!
    Nice!! .

6. Collapse Details

Does anyone know the boat or the history of the 41' Apache located in Brigantine, NJ. It has a 6 man race setup, says Apache 41 on the side? The boat is not SC Red Hot. It has number 6 drives. I always forget to have a camera with me to take pics of the boat, but it looks good!!

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Does anyone know the boat or the history of the 41' Apache located in Brigantine, NJ. It has a 6 man race setup, says Apache 41 on the side? The boat is not SC Red Hot. It has number 6 drives. I always forget to have a camera with me to take pics of the boat, but it looks good!!
    Your not talking about ALLEZ VITE ??? are u ?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Your not talking about ALLEZ VITE ??? are u ?
    No unless Allez Vite has been repainted? This boat is dark colors (greens, browns, ect) with a yellow interior. The Apache 41 is in Gray or silver. I could be off on the exact colors as it has been a few weeks since I have seen the boat.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    No unless Allez Vite has been repainted? This boat is dark colors (greens, browns, ect) with a yellow interior. The Apache 41 is in Gray or silver. I could be off on the exact colors as it has been a few weeks since I have seen the boat.
    mhhhhhh,,,just thought so because of the 6 pack and 6 drives.

Sacred ground ???? its green with 6's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scared ground apache.jpg   Sacred Ground II.jpg  

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    mhhhhhh,,,just thought so because of the 6 pack and 6 drives.

Sacred ground ???? its green with 6's.
    Nope not sacred ground. I saw sacred ground in key west a few years back, pretty boat as well. This boat sits on a diagonal across the bay to the liquidator (46' Outerlimits) if that helps anyone. Might only be a three pack but I saw it one day with the cover off and thought I saw a second row of bolsters....

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by J-Bonz View Post
    A few more....
    Awesome Rig!!!

12. Collapse Details

Apache with on Arch! can you name one?
    My aqaintance Steve L. owned it for many many years... Supposedly it was one of the first short-stagger 41's built but I haven't been able to confirm. It was the very first 41' I had the pleasure of being on. My buddy Billy has been on it a lot more than I and is good friends with Steve. Miss seeing that boat around... the Arch has been removed and painted white last time I saw it.. My friend Mark Peterson and his brother painted that boat in a barn in Freehold, NJ....that's also why it pained me so much to see it painted over white.

The boat made a name for itself in the area and I constantly get asked if my boat is "Apache Warrior".

Apache Warrior and Sandbagger were always dukeing it out back when I was a kid!!! (PS, Apache always won ) Sandbagger was also the first Top Gun I had the pleasure of riding in and I wrenched on it quite a bit in the 90's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bagger%20Pics%20014%20%28Large%29.jpg   Bagger%20Pics%20006%20%28Large%29.jpg  
    Last edited by Geronimo36; 09-29-2009 at 09:08 AM.

13. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    I believe it is a 36!
    There's also 41 as well!!!

The 36 was just sold at Nat'l Liquidators!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

14. Collapse Details
    Wink
    yes in addition too!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    I'd like to know if Gail know/knew of Barbara (can't recall her last name right now) who painted our Apache.
    Met her but didn`t know her. Good artist, do not know of her history to date. The riggors of actually aplying and painting ones artwork on boats takes a lot of energy and knowledge of boats. Many Good artists get through a couple of boats and move on. She did a great job on your boat!

16. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Hi Gail we were missing you!!

17. Collapse Details
    Question
    I know this sounds like a dumb question, but who came up with these boat names and the colors for the paint jobs Gail? Was the boat owner the one that said I want my boat to be called XXX and these are the colors I like and Gail go from there? Or, were you given a blank canvas to work with? I just love some of these boat names!
    this one is for you Gail?

18. Collapse Details

I am not sure if I posted these before or not. I am pretty sure Gail sent these to me, so if she has a problem with me posting them let me know and I'll take them down . Still my favorite 41'.
    No problem ! Happy to share any pics with this new Apache nation!

You guys are diehards! I miss a few days on this thred and pages go buy!

I LOVE LUCY !!!

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by g.paik View Post
    Met her but didn`t know her. Good artist, do not know of her history to date. The riggors of actually aplying and painting ones artwork on boats takes a lot of energy and knowledge of boats. Many Good artists get through a couple of boats and move on. She did a great job on your boat!
    Thank you for the info Gail!!!
    Queen of Bammin'

20. Collapse Details

this one is for you Gail?
    Not a dumb question, Very few people know what they want.Most of the time I would meet with the customer, get a feel of who they are and what they are into, and what colors they did Not like. Most would leave it up to me. I present them with 3 designs , they pick one and togather we go from there. It`s always a fun process developing something custom fit and new!