Thread: Warpath!

Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3211
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderman View Post
    my main question is, are all 41,s made of kevlar?
    no !!!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    no !!!!
    Thanks Daredevil. Happy to see you back. You are always so eloquent and infomative. Now do you or anybody else know which 41,s were made out of what? p.s. Im gonna answer for you. no!!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Marry Christmas to you all!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your families. You only have one life make it count!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails happy holidays 10.jpg   happy holydas..!.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    Not sure on the 36' but I believe all the 41' were made from Kevlar and 5 were carbon/kevlar which are Sam,Tonto, Tatonka, Geronimo, and Ghost Runner (originally named "Take Over")
    Sorry, missed your post. Thanks for the reply.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    Marry Christmas to you all!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your families. You only have one life make it count!!
    Does that dog know how lucky he is? Merry Christmas!!!

6. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    MERRy XMAS back 2 you.....m.m...

7. Collapse Details

So time to bump the thread

Which Apaches have a
    1. Notch
    2. Rocker
    3. Hook
    4. Straight

Bottom?
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

8. Collapse Details

this thread is too quiet

9. Collapse Details

Its come to a grinding halt, lol

10. Collapse Details

Not to a halt but has slowed down.. I got IRL stuff that has to do with the thread.
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    So time to bump the thread

Which Apaches have a
    1. Notch
    2. Rocker
    3. Hook
    4. Straight

Bottom?
    Not to avoid your question, but besides the transom angle being different for the earlier vs. later boats, I do not know anything else to help with this.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    Its come to a grinding halt, lol
    Post some pics of your new boat when you get time! Any idea on what name or graphics you are going to go with?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    Not to avoid your question, but besides the transom angle being different for the earlier vs. later boats, I do not know anything else to help with this.
    Hopefully my question didnīt stop the thread!!!
    Where is the line drawn in earlier vs later ?

14. Collapse Details

My Apache is being picked up Saturday in Ft. Lauderdale. The boat still resembles the way Magnum Mark had it. There are a few cosmetic modifications i plan to change. I am still going toward the name Wellness on the Warpath, compliments of Lucy. I wanted a name that will carry out the wellness revolution (my business) as well as the apache legacy. What does everyone think??

15. Collapse Details
    Garys new apache
    Here is a recent pic of the engines
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails engines.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

Mercury 800SC
    I know, I know, they are not Roger Speed Shop motors, but that is ok for the moment

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Hopefully my question didnīt stop the thread!!!
    Where is the line drawn in earlier vs later ?
    I do not have a definite line in the sand for what was the last boat with the original transom angle. I know that Warpath, Warpath II, The Team Apache Boat (banner boat), all have the earlier transom, and I think Stinson said in a prior post that it was only the early boats. Off the top of my head Lethal Weapon, Island Runner, Shaka, etc. do not have it so the change took place somewhere in between, I know it does not answer your question too well . Anybody?

18. Collapse Details

Here is a recent pic of the engines
    Dr,
    The name sounds great and is very fitting for an Apache! The motors look good as well, that is one clean engine room!! I can't wait to see and hear it running next year!

19. Collapse Details

My Apache is being picked up Saturday in Ft. Lauderdale. The boat still resembles the way Magnum Mark had it. There are a few cosmetic modifications i plan to change. I am still going toward the name Wellness on the Warpath, compliments of Lucy. I wanted a name that will carry out the wellness revolution (my business) as well as the apache legacy. What does everyone think??
    Do your boat your way, there are no rights or wrongs. You bought an awesome boat. Most people would criticize the expense, dedication and effort needed to maintain and to keep these boats running but take a ride in one on the right day and really... very few things could make you feel so alive. Specially now when life can be so monotonous. Congratulations! You made a choice to try to feel alive! How can you put a price on that?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by warpath View Post
    Do your boat your way, there are no rights or wrongs. You bought an awesome boat.
    Great advice warpath! I remember when I was doing my re-rig everyone on the internet knew the best way to do it...the shoulda, woulda, coulda's were.... After a while I just ignored it, did my own thing and in due time it came out exactly how "I" wanted it!

One thing though, make sure you have reliable information sources. People who know these Apaches, have spent time dialing them in and get them to run the way they're supposed to.