Thread: Warpath!

Page 101 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3211
  1. Collapse Details

Congrats Doc !

2. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCig View Post
    Here is the Old Subtle Approach
    thank you sharing the photos and happy holidays to you and your lovely family.!! stay warm up there.

3. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    Thanks Lucy, she will be in great hands, i can promise that. She will be a trailer queen during the week and tear up the race course on sundays. I can officially she is mine now, just need to pick her up. Im very excited
    Dr. G
    awesome!!

4. Collapse Details

Going testing!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warpath-test.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	49913
    How in the heck do you upload/post a pic?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by McCaffertee View Post
    How in the heck do you upload/post a pic?
    That worked and it looks flippin unbelievable!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    thank you sharing the photos and happy holidays to you and your lovely family.!! stay warm up there.
    Thanks Lucy same to you. Take care of my little brother down there.

Mark

7. Collapse Details

Congratulations Gary on the purchase of a great Apache. What HP motors are you thinking of getting and what kind of speed are you hopping to achieve?

8. Collapse Details

Thanks Thunderman, we will be running class 3 which is 95mph. We are going to run some blown big cubic inch Rogers Speed Shop motors and will probably keep the boost down to a minimum. For some poker runs and weekend blasts, will change the pulley and should run well over 100
    G

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MrCig View Post
    Thanks Lucy same to you. Take care of my little brother down there.

Mark

It takes a strong liver and a huge bar tab to take care of your little brother.

10. Collapse Details

I was just in Georgia and Joe Kinser's place. The 47 Negative Reaction is still there and alive. He doesn't use it much, but it is ready to go. What a beautiful sight to see the Apache sitting side-by-side with his yellow 47 Jaguar cat Wild Thing.

I was also looked at the two 36's, Drillin It and Geronimo RaceBoat, at Mr. Smith's place. They are both still clean, covered, heated, and in dry storage on the trailer.

11. Collapse Details

Get any pics BattleCry?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BattleCry View Post
    I was also looked at the two 36's, Drillin It and Geronimo RaceBoat, at Mr. Smith's place. They are both still clean, covered, heated, and in dry storage on the trailer.
    Nice! Drillin-It is probably one of the best set up 36's out there! The combination of short-stagger and power is pretty darn good!!

Geronimo is the cats meow as well but from what I hear from Bobby the setup on Drillin-it is the cats azz!

13. Collapse Details
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleCry View Post
    It takes a strong liver and a huge bar tab to take care of your little brother.
    Hi Andy! I have him under control!!(not) LOL!! Mark I think your brother needs a Lion Tamer!! he does look cute with that black hat!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paolas's birthday 027.jpg  
    Last edited by lucy; 12-23-2009 at 06:14 PM.

14. Collapse Details

Lucy, you are just having way too much fun. Im doing something wrong here
    Dr. G

15. Collapse Details
    Question
    I went to lots of planning meetings and I applied them to my own life planning!. Gary I have a question for you; Why did you choose Apache over the other brands of boats you were considering??
    Last edited by lucy; 12-23-2009 at 12:25 PM. Reason: add question

16. Collapse Details

I grew up going to the races when racing was racing, 80's. Ive looked at most everything out there. Yes, the new technology is very fast, however, i dont believe the quality is the same. Im not looking to glass my boat back together after races like i see alot do today. Also, when i was racing in the bounty hunter, 79 cigarette, just the history of the old boats create some much attention and inspiration, kinda like an old restored classic car. Ive always admired the lines of the apache and was looking for a 3 man standup. Its not easy being 6'8". I tried "shoehorning" myself into some of these canopied boat,(cool looking boats) just not very practical. I believe i can get everything im looking for from my apache. No issues with trailoring and permits (cats), can store in my dads shop, can fit on our lift at the house (no modifications), and will be very fast!
    Dr. G

17. Collapse Details

you made a great decision!! one of my girlfriends is very tall could not take her on the poker run in canopied boats. how about graphics and a name for your boat do you have anything in mind????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p2.jpg   paint.jpg   Picture_040.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

How about Chiropache

19. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    I like it!

20. Collapse Details

Thats a good one