From a layman,s perspective... It would seem after spending toooo much time in northern Alberta and having watched several HORRIFIC crash(s) of which two appear almost identical (2011 Cat double fatality) AND (2014 "Mike Fiore" Cat fatality). Once I got my vision back I asked myself if the boating Industry was doing all it could to keep up with safety measures currently applied in other Racing venues and looking at all new available technology.There is no doubt hull, cockpit, and safety continues to be in the forefront of Manufactures(s) consideration both within and outside the Racing circuit. After watching the Outerlimits crash numerous times it became readily apparent they had a VERY MINIMAL response time available to them (1.1 seconds) or less. Really NO time in either " Blow-Overs ". Within this Era of cutting edge hull design and tremendous powerplant HP available to Professionals and Novices alike it is obvious we need to make every effort to mitigate and reduce the severity of these events within our community as much as possible.. This is not to say great effort is not already being made, however; the loss to families and our Community may be reduced further if we are able to Engineer and implement ideas "outside the box". In short I would ask for any contact info, comments or Sites that may be of help is greatly appreciated. thanks to all from ONE LANDLOCKED Wellcraft owner and HUGE powerboat enthusiast... Regards Lawrence