Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    even more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6240029.jpg   P6240030.jpg   P6240031.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    In the eBay add I had I said there was soft wood under the bench seat. Let me clarify.

The storage bin under the bench seat has a separate floor than the cockpit. It's what is soft. The cockpit floor, stringer, transom and hull are all strong.

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    The gauges are Faria and the sticks are Lavorsi.

4. Collapse Details

If only I could sell mine, I would be up there for it.

Seriously, if anyone wants a 24 single(I know most of you want to go faster, but it is a good start for someone with little $$ and lots of time), Mine can be had for a steal, I am not trying to use this thread to sell my boat, the only way it is for sale is if I get the twin engine 24 that this thread is about, otherwise I keep it. My boat COULD use a transom, but it is strong as is, and has a 1/4" plate wrapped completely up into the motorwell, so its not going anywhere, I just dont like the motorwell configuration, and slight dampness, if I keep the boat the transom will get done this winter along with reconfiguring the entire back of the boat and adding a bracket. I have seen a best of 59 MPH(very loose setup) with the STOCK 1994 225 3 litre, but currently have it set up to run 55-57 and have a much better attitude than the 59 run.
    Last edited by rchevelle71; 06-24-2009 at 11:30 AM.

5. Collapse Details

I love that boat! A 24 SE with twins on a bracket is my dream boat. To bad I'm in no position to buy.

Rick, just buy the damn thing and worry about selling yours later! LOL!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Caincando1 View Post
    I love that boat! A 24 SE with twins on a bracket is my dream boat. To bad I'm in no position to buy.

Rick, just buy the damn thing and worry about selling yours later! LOL!
    Brian,

Since your so smart, how would you explain that to your wife??

Cuz I am going to need a good one to bring another 24 home

Maybe I'll just say themade me do it

Hey,

I got an idea.............

YOU Buy Mine, and get some seat time(I'll make a bigger seat for ya), I Buy the 24 with Twins, and when I am ready for a 28, I will sell you the 24 with Twins!!!

7. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=rchevelle71;253496]Brian,

Hey,

YOU Buy Mine, and get some seat time(I'll make a bigger seat for ya), I Buy the 24 with Twins, and when I am ready for a 28, I will sell you the 24 with Twins!!![/QUOTE ]

I wish! How about you buy it and tell your wife I made you do it. You know the only thing better than one Pantera...is two! BTW I will fit in the seat just fine now.

Seriously I can't believe this boat hasn't been snatched up yet. What a cool azz ride!

8. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Caincando1;253509]
    Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Brian,

Hey,

YOU Buy Mine, and get some seat time(I'll make a bigger seat for ya), I Buy the 24 with Twins, and when I am ready for a 28, I will sell you the 24 with Twins!!![/QUOTE ]

I wish! How about you buy it and tell your wife I made you do it. You know the only thing better than one Pantera...is two! BTW I will fit in the seat just fine now.

Seriously I can't believe this boat hasn't been snatched up yet. What a cool azz ride!
    OK,

good deal that you fit, I'll knock $500 off of mine since I dont have to rebuild the seat

How about this scenario................

You Buy Love Machines 24 and use it all summer, then store it at my house for the winter, I'll bring my single up North in the winter and store it at your house

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Caincando1 View Post
    You know the only thing better than one Pantera...is two!

Amen brothers!

Rick, you've got to work up some long and confusing economic explaintion for why you HAVE to buy this one now and how it's really an "investment" at this price... How once the market turns around, the difference in current price vs. market price will exceed what you'd sell your first 24 for...

I'm just sayin'...

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Amen brothers!

Rick, you've got to work up some long and confusing economic explaintion for why you HAVE to buy this one now and how it's really an "investment" at this price... How once the market turns around, the difference in current price vs. market price will exceed what you'd sell your first 24 for...

I'm just sayin'...
    Actually, My wife wouldnt argue too much, its just that I live on Zero Lot line property, and have the truck and 2 other cars plus the boat parked there now, just simply cant fit one more. Selling mine would make more sense also with the economy situation, my job is good for now, but as we all know that can change overnight more and more of our product gets sent overseas every day. My company has had 2 layoffs in the last year, I am in a good position not to get hit(Quality Engineering), but if they ever decide to cut manufacturing completely at my facility some of us will have to go. The way I look at this boat is that thee is $10,000 worth of hardware attached to the transom(2 motors at $2500 each + 1 Bracket at $2500, plus K-planes at $2500= $10,000), and $2000 worth of trailer under it, the hull and interior are free, definitely a good deal, but not until mine sells.

11. Collapse Details

How about 2 is better than one his and hers LOL.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bigboat28 View Post
    How about 2 is better than one his and hers LOL.
    Yeah, and hers is already pastel Purple

13. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Sold

14. Collapse Details

Congrats LM!
    So, where is she headed? Anyone we know?
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

15. Collapse Details

Congrats!!

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    Glad it worked out for you, Bill. Sorry our trade deal didn't work out, but the wife was very skeptical about an outboard hotrod boat

17. Collapse Details

Great deal for somebody! Day late and a dollar short....

18. Collapse Details

Congrats,

Sorry I couldnt get it together quicker, OH Well, time to pull mine off the market

19. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    I'm sad and happy all at the same time.

It was sold to a SO member, beck427. It was hauled up to Albany, NY. He also has a 24 Pantera down in FL with a single I/O that I think he's trying to get rid of.

Anyway, I hope it works out for him. It's a great boat.

20. Collapse Details

Boooo for me... Fantastic for you. LOL.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.