Thread: Pops57

1. Collapse Details
    Pops57
    Hello,

Guys I have learned so much on this website about all the stuff I have heard about when I was growing up from uncles. I recently started a thread about the 29' mirage. I just acquired the mold I spoke about. It is a copy of a 29' Mirage strenched to 33'. It was made by Pedro's brother from midnight express. I am really excited to get my hands on this bc I just realized by the individual I got mold from that the Mirage was built by a relative of mine E Cortes. I had heard my uncles speck of him but I never but 2 + 2 together until I did further searching and thats when I ran into Pops57 which is E. Cortes son's post.

So my question is do any of members here know of a way to contact him I would love to get a hold of him,

Thanks guys

2. Collapse Details

Click on His Avatar, and click on Private Message. It should notify Him via email.
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Click on His Avatar, and click on Private Message. It should notify Him via email.
    Bobcat I did that already was just hoping that someone on here knew him personality. Thanks for the suggestion anyways buddy