1. Collapse Details
    192 Islander - Extended Swim
    XT-Innovations has had many people asking for the optional fiberglass swim platform for the Baja - 192 Islander model, so we are going to make a mold to be able to supply them to anyone looking for this option on the 192 Isl. Baja.

Is there anyone else that would like one for their boat?

XT:coolgleamA:

2. Collapse Details

Try TBM. I bet you'll get some action over there on this. Just do not tell the web master that you are friends with Dock Holiday and TeamBaja.

3. Collapse Details

Do not forget to mention my name on TBM also that will get you some action as Blake and I go way back.

4. Collapse Details

Its too bad that he cannot be more inviting to people in the know, that can help solve most problems on past Baja models. I always helped him to answer his questions while at Baja Marine, and we got along fine. I never replied to the email above, but posting this will not help my chances of becoming a future member anytime soon.

XT
    Last edited by XT-Innovator; 12-26-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Keeping the peace.

5. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Blake is obviously a douchebag

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WOTW2E View Post
    Try TBM. I bet you'll get some action over there on this. Just do not tell the web master that you are friends with Dock Holiday and TeamBaja.
    That list is longer than just Dock and me. Im sure Blake has been desperate to try to get Reggies attention. "Look at me, I have a website and the whole world owes me!"

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
    That list is longer than just Dock and me. Im sure Blake has been desperate to try to get Reggies attention. "Look at me, I have a website and the whole world owes me!"
    Maybe he's Reggies friend now and is special. I tried to see Reggies Kingdom when I was in NC with my brother and they wouldn't let us in. Even called and left message on the number guard gave us and never even got a call back. Maybe they thought we were spys or they didn't like my OSO t shirt.