1. Collapse Details
    Twin engine Formula cigarette boat & trailer - $5500
    Photos and more info: http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/boa/5427457709.html

Up for grabs is my 26 ft Formula twin engine cigarette style boat and twin axle trailer. Twin 350 Chevy v/8 engine with matching, NEW, 1.94 heads Edelbrock intake manifolds and New Elelbrock 4bbl carbs Mercruiser outdrives New paint topside and bottom, New cockpit upholstry. Still needs minor finish up work, but only a day or so of fine tuning and it will be ready to fly. Most of the boats in this size are single engine, this baby was designed to fly with twin 350`s! I am selling the entire boat for less than the value of the twin engines($3500.00 ea) If it doesn`t sell by spring I am stripping it and selling the parts individually, engines, outdrives trailer interior etc. Just looking to pass it along to someone who can get some fun out of it. Stored inside. Not really interested in trades, but will consider what you have. At $5500.00 you can strip it yourself AND MAKE A FEW THOUSAND. Looking to save myself some work or put in a little work and go play on Lake Michigan. Even the trailer tires were brand new...

contact name: Dennis
    call: ☎ (269) 279-9010
    reply by email: k8dtr-5427457709@sale.craigslist.org

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That seems to be pretty reasonable if the woods good.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!