1. Collapse Details
    Apache Owners Registry, Site, group, club... ETC
    So I've been thinking about this for a while, it would be nice to have an actual registry and maybe even a website or facebook group for Apache owners.

I know there have been a few attempts to make this happen over the years, but I don't think it ever got legs...

I do have a few questions, before I just jump in a waste a bunch of time...

1. Is this something people are interested in?
    2. Would you actively participate in a user group for Apache owners. (I'm thinking this would be exclusive to Apache owners, there are plenty of sites/groups dedicated to powerboats.
    3. Would you like to see something like this get legs, and have a couple of Apache runs each year... (I know there is one already that happens in NJ??)
    4. Any other thoughts or suggestions...

I would be willing to setup and host a website for the registry and setup and manage a facebook group. If their is enough interest. And see where it goes from there.

Rob

2. Collapse Details

Every Apache owner I have ever met was happy to meet another one. Definitely a tribe.
    Would also be extremely cool to have gatherings. I don't do facebook, so I can't help with that part. But I would participate in the registry and any gatherings in my region.

3. Collapse Details

Competitor / Contributor jetcruzr's Avatar
    Definitely interested! It would be great to see it gain some traction. Let's make it happen! I have plenty to contribute!

4. Collapse Details

Competitor / Contributor jetcruzr's Avatar
    This is something that can easily be hosted right here on SOS. There is no need to go anywhere else. We have all the resources within this site to make it happen.