Good morning current and future runners!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and all kids are back to school safe and sound . It's never too early to think about the 2017 poker run season and things have changed slightly for next year. Until you have paid your registration via credit card on the Four Horsemen website you will not be considered registered and a spot will not be held for you. This DOES NOT apply to 2017 sponsors but this does include those of you that told me in Milwaukee that you are coming!!!! Please visit the website before the end of 2016 to get the early registration discount! A block of rooms has been reserved at the Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel as well. Mention the Four Horsemen when you call to receive our rate.

Additionally, 2016 DVD's from the Four Horsemen in Oshkosh are available for purchase online. Drivers, if you have not received one in the mail yet it will be coming soon so watch your mail! Make sure you check out all the photos from the 2016 events if you haven't done so yet!

Enjoy the amazing weather we have been blessed with this week and I hope to see you all on the water in Fremont this Saturday from 1-5 for Brian and my end of the year "Bash On the Barge" with live music from "Kickin' Back"!

As always, call, email, or text with anything! Shannon
Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen