Good morning!
I hope this message finds you well! We are one week away from the run and there are a few last minute ends to tie up:
• The extended weather forecast for Saturday is calling for 76 and sun! We are long overdue for some good weather for the run!
• Last call for professional photography of your boat! There are openings Thursday, Friday morning and Sunday so contact me ASAP for an appointment. Cost is $50/hour.
• Booklets go to the printer Monday so if you have not registered, sent me the name/make/year of your boat, or given me the names of your additional rider(s) I cannot guarantee inclusion in the 2015 roster. My numbers for shirts and meals have also been turned in so PLEASE contact me if you have not registered so I can adjust my numbers before items are shipped/prepared/ordered.
• The silent auction and raffle items are absolutely amazing! Don’t forget: The proceeds go to Make-A-Wish of WI so be generous! Here are some of the items:
• Two (2) night’s stay at Edge O’ Dells Restaurant and Resort in an 1100 square foot cabin
• Packer Club seats for the 8/29 game against Philadelphia
• Brewer’s tickets
• Summerfest passes
• Noah’s Ark passes
• Suites at Chula Vista in the Dells
• Autographed Packer football
• Our 2016 event will take place June 10th – 11th and I have reserved a block of 40 rooms at the Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel right across the river (855-230-1900). It’s never too early to reserve a room. They sold out at a record rate this year so plan ahead! They have honored the same room charge as this year so jump on it before prices go up!
• When you arrive on Friday please head to the Ship Store located inside Sweetwater Performance center and get registered FIRST (look for the banners). Chasing you all down from the bar isn’t my idea of fun . Once we have you registered grab a cocktail and get to know your fellow runners! Dinner will be served around 7p and we will be roasting a pig with all the fixings!
That’s it! For now . Have an absolutely amazing weekend and I am looking forward to seeing you Thursday at the cocktail party at 7p inside Dockside!
Shannon
920-215-2155