1. Collapse Details
    Important stuff! Oshkosh, WI 6/12-6/13
    Good afternoon!

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday weekend and you didn’t break your boat before June 12th! We had a lot of activity with the run this weekend; some great, some not so great. If you did not see it, we lost one of our own, Shawn Kelley. Please keep his wife, Barb, and family in your thoughts and prayers during this time.

On a brighter note, we welcomed a new runner to the gang, I was able to take a ride on Vinnie’s gorgeous SL41 Outerlimits and we shot some beautiful photos that will be appearing in two upcoming performance boating magazines so make sure you look for them!

As we get closer to the run you will see updates from me almost daily. They will contain pertinent info for the weekend so please take a few minutes read though them and contact me with any questions. I want to make certain we are all on the same page so we can have a safe and most excellent run (As always!)!

Reminder: I am closing the run at 50 boats and we are getting closer to that number every day. If you have not registered or contacted me to register please do so immediately! I am still missing boat photos from a few of you so send them forward!

Stay dry today and talk tomorrow!

2. Collapse Details

Sorry for your loss.