Good afternoon!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! The Ozarks were amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better time! Some new friendships were created, I welcomed THREE new people to the Four Horsemen Poker Run, and I witnessed the nuptials of two amazing people. What more could a girl ask for??!! I have lots on the docket today so please take a few minutes to read if you are joining the Four Horsemen in June or are thinking about it

• FINAL SIZES FOR THE SHIRTS ARE DUE TO THE PRINTER ON THURSDAY. If you have not given me your sizes, registration, or number of additional riders on your boat I cannot guarantee you a shirt.
• I am sending the booklets to the printer in about a week. Again, no registration or names of your riders, name, make & model of boat = no mention in the booklet.
• Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel has added another three rooms to our block. CALL ASAP OR THEY’LL BE GONE. Once the rooms are sold out they are happy to put you on a waiting list and will contact you if/when something opens up. Other hotels for consideration:
• Hilton Garden Inn, 920-966-1300 (They have limited availability both nights. Rate is $149-$159/night. A better rate may be available online. Shuttle service is available and needs to be arranged through the sales office prior to departure.)
• AmericInn, 920-232-0300 (They have availability both nights at $109.90/night but no shuttle.)
• Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 920-303-1300 ($129-$154/night. They have shuttle service that needs to be arranged ahead of time.)
• Professional photos of your boat can be taken Thursday – Sunday. Contact me for available times. Cost is $50/hour and that includes editing time.
• SPONSORS! We will be hosting a cocktail reception in your honor on Thursday, June 11th from 7p-9p at the Dockside. This reception is open to all runners and a cash bar will be available for those attendees.
• If you would like to donate any items for the goodie bags and/or raffle baskets; hats, t-shirts, keychains, etc., contact me right away so I can make arrangements to pick them up from you as I will be assembling them soon. Remember, 100% of the proceeds from the raffle baskets go to Make-A-Wish!
• Slips in front of the Dockside are sold out. There are public slips across the river available on a first-come, first-served basis (no amenities) with a 24 hour limit per time. The Pioneer Marina has slips available at $1/foot/night. Call 920-233-1981 and mention the run when you call to get our rate.
• If you have not sent me a photo of your boat please do so 
• Registration begins Friday, June 12th at 4p in the Ship Store. Please, please, please come to registration as soon as you are able. This will make the weekend (and my job) much easier. If you are considering coming to the run but are uncertain due to family commitments, boat repairs, etc., it is much easier for me if you register online and wait to pay the day of. I would rather have counted you and your crew as there so we are covered for shirts, food, etc., vs. being shorted. Contact me if you have questions on this.
Folks, we are less than 4 weeks out! Let’s make this the most amazing run yet!