Good morning!
Here are your updates for Tuesday:
• Thursday, June 11th, 7p-9p, we are hosting a cocktail party for our sponsors at Dockside Tavern. Many thanks to Jason and Katie Lindemann of Sweetwater Performance Marina and Dockside Tavern, Pat & Cindy Bentley of Wells By Welch, Nick & Patti Mueller of Mueller Excavating, Vinnie & Kim Diorio of Rollin’ Transport, and Doug Brauer of FastSigns for your continued patronage. All runners are welcome and a cash bar will be available for you.
• The Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel is SOLD OUT. Please reference the email I sent a week ago Saturday with alternate options for accommodations or contact me for further assistance.
• If you have not sent me a photo of your boat for our website and Facebook please forward that to me ASAP. I am accepting appointments Thursday-Sunday if you would like professional photos of your boat taken. Cost is $50/hour and the shoot will take roughly one hour. Contact me for available time slots.
• A body airbrush artist will be available this year from 3p-8p Friday, 9a-11a Saturday, and again from 5p-9p Saturday. He will gladly paint a design of your choice on an arm, leg, back, or stomach. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Prices vary by design and location.
• July 24th-25th is the 3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run! Registration is open!

I think that’s enough for today! Have a great week and I’ll talk to you in a few days…off to the Ozarks!!