I am stepping up to Challenger Aerotech, and that means my PQ has to go. I have done my research, and have not found another one of these equipped as mine is for less than $20k. I feel it is priced very aggressively.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Powerquest 94 257.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	79508

First note, the sun pad is brand new, and all white. It was done by Appearance Products after these photos were taken. The motor and drive are all original, and unmolested. The boat has less than 400 hours on the 330hp 7.4 454 , and the Bravo 1 drive was just serviced this past spring including bellows and trim sensors. It has Captains Call exhaust, but otherwise stock. The boat came factory with drop out bolsters, and offshore controls that had new cables two years ago and shift like butter. The boat also has drop in carpet in the cockpit, and a small piece in the cabin, both of which are in great shape. The interior is VERY clean, and the pump out potti was never used. It is clean, and dry. I have also updated all of the interior lights throughout the boat with white LED lights that look great, and use very little power.Two cool factory options on this boat in addition to the weekender package that came with shore power, is the bow docking lights and bow anchor compartment. I have no idea why, but most of my Powerquest friends do not have the docking lights, and none of them have the awesome anchor compartment. The stereo is all upgraded marine, with 6 main speakers and two hidden 10" subs. The boat has 2 BRAND NEW Interstate premium marine batteries, as well as a battery switch. I have been running Mobil VR-1 Synthetic racing oil in the motor since I purchased it, as it holds great oil pressure even after the hard 9 mile run that I make a few times in a weekend. The boat is turn key, reliable, and does an honest 52mph any day, with 55mph being the fastest I have ever had it. The boat is currently propped with a Mirage 23 plus, and has hydraulic trim tabs.

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/boa/4866002610.html

If you have any further questions, please feel free to text or call at any time. Thank you!