Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    Anyone seen this thread that is blowing up on OSO about Randy Garciga & Cobra Power
    Wow, was just visiting the forums on Offshore Only and couldn't believe what is going on with Randy Garciga and one of Cobra Powers customers. Not looking good... http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-parts-54.html 1075 rebuilds with used parts, what next… Looks like every dog has his day...

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to Serious,

I've looked a bit at it. I have Cobra's in the Black Thunder, they were in there when I bought it. The previous owner loves Cobra Power. Some guys swear by Randy's engines, some swear at them. There have been numerous times in the past that Cobra has gone through similar accusations. We'll have to see how it comes out this time.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

Sorry to hear that, I'd always heard good things
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

4. Collapse Details

The problem is the customer lives here 2 miles from me here in los angeles. He bought from Randy 2 1075 engines and after they were loaded on the truck the buyer stopped payment and is now trying to make Randy look bad. The buyer has screwed over a lot of people including me and creates this facade that he has money. I was with Mike Fiore before he passed and this buyer was brought up since his boat is a 46 limited and he said he never wants this customer back at the factory. I know of at least 6 marine places where this buyer is not welcome. couple of years ago he had some girls on the boat cruising havasu and then at the end of the weekend his buddy forced the girls to go to the atm and give him money for the boat. I heard that directly from one of the girls. research him on google and you will see what I am talking about . I know I am not perfect, hell far from it but this guy takes the cake.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Hunter View Post
    Wow, was just visiting the forums on Offshore Only and couldn't believe what is going on with Randy Garciga and one of Cobra Powers customers. Not looking good... http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-parts-54.html 1075 rebuilds with used parts, what next… Looks like every dog has his day...
    This was actually a classic first post random concern troll thread.

6. Collapse Details

first and only post... its like the one hit wonder from 1983.... What was that song again??
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

7. Collapse Details

Parabellum FJ²B