Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Excalibur 1979.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	79042

For sale is a 1979 24' Excalibur boat (no power). This boat will need a complete restoration. The transom is bad but it needs to be converted over to a MerCruiser Bravo setup anyway. It's currently a TRS. No engine, no outdrive. The boat originally had a 454 Chevy engine. The stringers and the rest of the boat are solid. TRS gimbal is included. This boat was a theft recovery at one time so the title says Custom Built instead of Excalibur. The white on the top deck will buff out. The green on the sides needs to re-gelcoated or repainted the color of your choice. A friend of mine bought this boat new in 1979. He actually drove to Florida, picked it up and brought it back to Texas. The green on the sides is a custom color he chose when he ordered the boat. The green color actually really looked great when it was new. It has a 7' beam. These boats really ride nice in rough water and at speeds. I was hoping to restore this boat but I've had it for 3 years and have too many projects. $1500.00 cash firm, Texas title in hand. It's sitting on a nice aluminum trailer that I really wanted to keep but if somebody needs the trailer I'll take $2500.00 for it cash firm. Email or call nine 03 eight 15 six 528. I will remove this ad when it sells. SORRY NO TRADES.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/boa/4675213248.html