1. Collapse Details
    1998 24' Python Sport Cuddy For Sale
    I am selling my 1998 24' Python Sport Cuddy. She has been in good hands since i purchased the boat in 2012. I have done alot of work to keep her in good shape. I change the sea pump impeller every season. Recent outdrive service as of 2013 season where I used the boat 2 times. It is not garage kept, but it has one of the best boat covers money can buy $1600.00 to be exact. The cover goes down to the trailer. The interior is in great shape for being 16 years old. The engine cover was completely redone in 2013. I have installed a new actuator for the engine cover. Other things that have been done seats brackets redone and powder coated to match graphics, great sounding stereo, new alpine amplifier. Recent tune up. 454 Big Block with Bravo 1 outdrive. Hydraulic trim tabs with indicator. I only run 93 octane with stabil treatment. The trailer is 26' MTI trailer. New tires and new brakes were installed early 2014. Easiest trailer to load a boat always goes on straight. This boat has been alot of fun for me. I am looking for something different. She is by no means flawless. I can show her on weekends only due to my ocupation. If you catch me on the right day I can possibly show during the week in afternoons. I can be reached by calling, text or email. Asking $19,000.00
    Phone (4-zero-4) seven-2-nine-five-4-eight-5

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good looking boat. Pythons were built right there in Georgia, right?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

Thanks. Yes they were built in Buford, Ga. I am looking to get a bigger boat with twins.