Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I think that we are going to know what happened to Rice Hauler before we know what happens with this

2. Collapse Details

Registered
    any word?

3. Collapse Details

I heard that the two parties are currently waiting for the courts to issue us a date.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Laken View Post
    I heard that the two parties are currently waiting for the courts to issue us a date.
    I heard Nordic95 was tired of being billed by Prostock's attorney for phone calls to LDD's attorney.

5. Collapse Details

mazing how people just lurk and post in this thread... mind boggeling actually...
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by randomboater View Post
    I heard Nordic95 was tired of being billed by Prostock's attorney for phone calls to LDD's attorney.
    ***EDITED***

Last edited by Chris; 05-15-2009 at 08:21 AM.

7. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    mazing how people just lurk and post in this thread... mind boggeling actually...
    Isn't it though....

Every once in a while I look in when it pops up hoping to see an end.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

8. Collapse Details

We can be civil or we can close the thread. You guys choose.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We can be civil or we can close the thread. You guys choose.
    Chris you already know what i think .

10. Collapse Details

I've never seen two guys who deserved each other more.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Laken View Post
    if this is true it is going to be a long wait and a drawn out ordeal. If Nordic is complaining about being billed for phone calls now he is in for a shocker by the end of the case, assuming they see it through.

LDD was served some 60-90 days ago and most civil cases take over 3 years to resolve especially if there is a trial involved. this is just the beginning of a long process that is going to cost both parties some time and money.

I see both sides of the story and understand where each person stands and why they are standing there. Its unfortunate that it doesnt seem like a settlement is in the cards for this case so I like many others will wait and see what happens.

12. Collapse Details

WE all know what happened...we all know its in litigation... I'm all in favor of closing it untill we have some actual news..like a resolution. This post is inhabited by members who have joined for no other reason than to cause trouble.

13. Collapse Details

This post [thread] is inhabited by members who have joined for no other reason than to cause trouble.
    So, you are saying that you are in favor of closing the asylum and kicking all the patients out into the public?

14. Collapse Details

hell yeah!!

15. Collapse Details

hell yeah!!
    That's a very gonzo answer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gonzo-Journalism-41262.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

Fundy...your more fun than my lawyer..we must do ether together soon...

17. Collapse Details

I will pick you up in the Shark.

18. Collapse Details

I started this thread for info only! The mud slinging needs to stop. As Chris said be civil and do not post any negativity here.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
    I started this thread for info only! The mud slinging needs to stop. As Chris said be civil and do not post any negativity here.
    I hardly think this thread was started for informational purposes only based on your very first post that got the thread started, but opinions are like...well you know and can figure out the rest.

I personally see no problem with posting a good or bad buying experience with someone. The issue I have with this last and first post is you were not a part of this dealing so posting your initial opinion that is far from a neutral is viewed as slinging mud in my book, hence your calling the kettle black and being a hipocrit on your own thread. Thats not to mention the other things you have said on other threads. Do as I say, not as I do?

There were a lot of want to be experts and internet want to be lawyers who jumped on this when the story first broke out. Its one thing to state your opinion from a buying experience with someone. Its another to trash someone in which you had no dealings with at all. I respect that you took it upon yourself to start an informational thread but you slung the first handful of mud and you cant exactly put the cat back in the bag now. I appreciate that Chris has asked things to be civil now though.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by randomboater View Post
    I hardly think this thread was started for informational purposes only based on your very first post that got the thread started, but opinions are like...well you know and can figure out the rest.

I personally see no problem with posting a good or bad buying experience with someone. The issue I have with this last and first post is you were not a part of this dealing so posting your initial opinion that is far from a neutral is viewed as slinging mud in my book, hence your calling the kettle black and being a hipocrit on your own thread. Thats not to mention the other things you have said on other threads. Do as I say, not as I do?

There were a lot of want to be experts and internet want to be lawyers who jumped on this when the story first broke out. Its one thing to state your opinion from a buying experience with someone. Its another to trash someone in which you had no dealings with at all. I respect that you took it upon yourself to start an informational thread but you slung the first handful of mud and you cant exactly put the cat back in the bag now. I appreciate that Chris has asked things to be civil now though.
    you made 12 posts in this forum, all on this thread.. talk about having an agenda...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....