Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
    Love to hear the whole story.

The only reason I commented on BF is the obvious, and LDD states he sold his boat through a BF ad.
    As Zone 5 said, PM him on BF's and he will be glad to tell you.

as far as the Fountain sale, it did not happen on BF's, and when LDD did put up an ad for it, Z5 removed it.

If you check BF's you will see a note in Red in the LDD post correcting him about the ad. (post#1)

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sutphen30 View Post

as far as the Fountain sale, it did not happen on BF's, and when LDD did put up an ad for it, Z5 removed it.

If you check BF's you will see a note in Red in the LDD post correcting him about the ad. (post#1)
    http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...t=12515&page=3

Yes he did and what I find interesting is LDD still keeps stepping in his own doings...keep reading down page 3 to post #40 then Zone 5's response in #43...

Seems like he's about to get booted from the last boating site that will have him....I can't say that I'll miss the drama but when there is nothing to do in the winter it does pass the time....

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sutphen30 View Post

I did just that. LDD seems intent on rubbing everyone's nose in this issue, including Z5. Sorry if my post was misleading, just pointed out a discrepancy. Z5 did what he had to do. It's a big world out there, and nobody's figured out a way to deal with people like LDD without ruining it for everybody.

4. Collapse Details

I like the "him against the mob" insinuation.
    Dumber then a box of rocks and delusional as well.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    hey guys i personally know the man and think he is a stand up guy along with a few others on this site . I have to say regardless of what everybody thinks we should just give it a rest . My god man how long can you drag something out and not act like a bunch of bickering hens .:rant::moon:
    Offshore you defend him on BF and here? Whats the old saying about the company you keep !!!!!!!

6. Collapse Details

hey guys i personally know the man and think he is a stand up guy along with a few others on this site . I have to say regardless of what everybody thinks we should just give it a rest . My god man how long can you drag something out and not act like a bunch of bickering hens .:rant::moon:
    It's the position of the Board that one of our greater interests is in protecting our membership from the unscrupulous. We are not nor will we judge this or any other individual. But when we see an irrefutable pattern of questionable behavior, our belief is that the membership should have access to that information solely for the purposes of making their own decisions.

If you believe that misrepresentation of products for sale and keeping a 50% deposit on a sale- when the individual is attempting to close that sale, is representative of what you term "being a stand-up guy", then you're perfectly entitled to your opinion. But having followed this saga, it appears you would be the only one holding that belief. However, you most likely have learned what you needed to oknow in order to form this opinion from reading about it on on-line forums. As have others. We won't deny those people the information on which to form their own enlightened opinions before transacting business with this individual.

As far as "dragging this out", it seems that the issue is ongoing and yet to be resolved. As such, it continues to hold some interest to some people. I won't presume to tell people what to be interested in or what to discuss.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
    Keeping the preasure on LDD is the only hope that he will eventually feel the preasure of his wrong doings and come clean and pay this guy back. Eventually it will start to hurt his business and he will realize that it is not worth it to keep this kids money. I could never do to some one what he has done. Makes me want to puke.
    Keeping the preasure on LDD is the only hope that he will eventually feel the preasure of his wrong doings and come clean and pay this guy back.

So you really think hes loosing sleep over it ?mmmmm 3 sides to every story ...

Inheritance $$$ = sympathy votes

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It's the position of the Board that one of our greater interests is in protecting our membership from the unscrupulous. We are not nor will we judge this or any other individual. But when we see an irrefutable pattern of questionable behavior, our belief is that the membership should have access to that information solely for the purposes of making their own decisions.

If you believe that misrepresentation of products for sale and keeping a 50% deposit on a sale- when the individual is attempting to close that sale, is representative of what you term "being a stand-up guy", then you're perfectly entitled to your opinion. But having followed this saga, it appears you would be the only one holding that belief. However, you most likely have learned what you needed to oknow in order to form this opinion from reading about it on on-line forums. As have others. We won't deny those people the information on which to form their own enlightened opinions before transacting business with this individual.

As far as "dragging this out", it seems that the issue is ongoing and yet to be resolved. As such, it continues to hold some interest to some people. I won't presume to tell people what to be interested in or what to discuss.
    The most stand-up comment I've heard on this type of topic. You should be commended for having the stones to state this opinion, based on character. I think comments on other sites have been pretty transparent, and people can form their own opinions.

I think the community at large appreciates yours Chris.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

George could not have stated it better!!!!!!!

10. Collapse Details

As many of you know I have my own opinion about this clown.I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to talk some sense into him and it goes in one ear and out the other.Our lawyer has sent a few certified letters to him and none have been delivered.One came back saying he no longer lives here.Must be his ex's address.Even his secretary will not sign for him and he is never in according to her.So our last resort before filing with court was to contact his lawyer that LDD claims was hired when all this went down.The lawyer claims he just did a favor and made a phone call to us but now he will have to contact LDD to collect a retainer before he can reply.So we are giving some time and if we have no response then we can file with the court.I thought we could just file with the court on day one but our lawyer advised us that giving more than adequate time to resolve the situation on his own after legal council has be retained would look better for us in the judges eyes.Does this sound right to you guys?Well either way we are just along for the ride.But when we have our day in court I think I may have to video the proceedings so everyone her can see our buddy LDD in action.Maybe every new SOS member can receive a free DVD of it when they sign up!!!!!!

Nordic95

PS...Can anybody help find any new addresses for this clown?

11. Collapse Details

Oohhh my gaaawwd. This still going on??
    I think I just wait till the movie comes out. This is truly redicilous.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

12. Collapse Details

Well said Chris.
    How many bridges can this fool burn?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Brian41 View Post
    Offshore you defend him on BF and here? Whats the old saying about the company you keep !!!!!!!
    Dude you dont even know me and i would appreciate it if you leave at that for the pure fact that i have know Steve for quite some time now and i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt , beside's a man is innocent untill proven guilty .I really wish that everybody would just give it a rest and let the legal system do there job because just when you think this is all said and done ,somebody has to pull it out of the woodwork again and like i said on a previous post this whole thing is getting very old.:rant: back and forth back and forth and with so much drama.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX View Post
    Oohhh my gaaawwd. This still going on??
    I think I just wait till the movie comes out. This is truly redicilous.
    Man you sure got that right and with all this drama nobody would want to watch the movie because everybody would know how it turned out. Paradox whats your take on what the movie should be called .

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic95 View Post
    As many of you know I have my own opinion about this clown.I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to talk some sense into him and it goes in one ear and out the other.Our lawyer has sent a few certified letters to him and none have been delivered.One came back saying he no longer lives here.Must be his ex's address.Even his secretary will not sign for him and he is never in according to her.So our last resort before filing with court was to contact his lawyer that LDD claims was hired when all this went down.The lawyer claims he just did a favor and made a phone call to us but now he will have to contact LDD to collect a retainer before he can reply.So we are giving some time and if we have no response then we can file with the court.I thought we could just file with the court on day one but our lawyer advised us that giving more than adequate time to resolve the situation on his own after legal council has be retained would look better for us in the judges eyes.Does this sound right to you guys?Well either way we are just along for the ride.But when we have our day in court I think I may have to video the proceedings so everyone her can see our buddy LDD in action.Maybe every new SOS member can receive a free DVD of it when they sign up!!!!!!

Nordic95

PS...Can anybody help find any new addresses for this clown?
    Been through something similar and all I can tell you is the lawyers will pull each others chains for a long long time without resolving this

You need to literally burn your lawyer’s ears back to resolve this

Stay on him and TELL HIM what you expect otherwise you are just one in 20 other cases he has to work on Hold him accountable as to “when will we serve him? What date” “what is next and when will we do that” then follow up with him on the time frame he promised you

I can guarantee this will drag on a long time as very few attorneys have any interest in a quick resolve. They have adapted to the philosophy that “It takes time” and figure you will wait on them when they get around to it

16. Collapse Details

Dude you dont even know me and i would appreciate it if you leave at that for the pure fact that i have know Steve for quite some time now and i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt , beside's a man is innocent untill proven guilty .I really wish that everybody would just give it a rest and let the legal system do there job because just when you think this is all said and done ,somebody has to pull it out of the woodwork again and like i said on a previous post this whole thing is getting very old.:rant: back and forth back and forth and with so much drama.
    You better get used to this crap if you're hangin with ldd . He is a piece of garbage. The world would be a better place without him.

17. Collapse Details

registered
    ...beside's a man is innocent untill proven guilty...
    You must have missed the part of the thread on OSO where he clearly admitted to doing what he did, he simply doesn't see anything wrong with it.

18. Collapse Details

,somebody has to pull it out of the woodwork again and like i said on a previous post this whole thing is getting very old.:rant: back and forth back and forth and with so much drama.
    At the risk of B'n soooooooooooooooo simple w/ this thought, here ya go, don't read threads on the LDD!!!!!?????

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by runninhotracing View Post
    Keeping the preasure on LDD is the only hope that he will eventually feel the preasure of his wrong doings and come clean and pay this guy back.

So you really think hes loosing sleep over it ?mmmmm 3 sides to every story ...

Inheritance $$$ = sympathy votes

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It worked for me in getting my money back. The guy laughed at me then with time he realized that people were finding out about it and his business and playboy style was suffering. So he eventually paid up.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
    It worked for me in getting my money back. The guy laughed at me then with time he realized that people were finding out about it and his business and playboy style was suffering. So he eventually paid up.
    U do know Lawyers get hungry & have to eat too
    dont know this LDD and from what i've read about him ,but a word of advice AudoiFn dont hold your breath waiting on the BIG pay out we need you around here

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!