1. Collapse Details
    Might Be a Long Lost Cousin
    Man tries to trade gator for beer
    http://<script type=&#39;text/javascript...ther, Deco</a>

MIAMI (WSVN) -- A South Florida man was ticketed after he tried to trade an alligator for a 12-pack of beer, according to officials.
    "This is a very unique situation, and I've never experienced this in 25 years of law enforcement," said Jorge Pino of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.
    Police said Fernando Aguilera took the 4-foot American alligator to the Santa Ana Market convenience store, located at 3000 N.W. 12 Ave. in Allapattah, where he tried to barter the gator for some beer. "You know, I'm surprised, you know, because I think, 'What is that?'" said Javier Herrera, the owner of Santa Ana Market. "That's when I tell him to get out of here."
    Herrera said Aguilera refused to exit the store and appeared determined to make what he saw as a simple sale. "He tried to offer it to the customers, 'I sell this animal, this alligator. I need a couple of beers," said Herrera.
    "This guy was apparently thirsty for beer," said Pino.
    Herrera said Aguilera comes to the convenience store often, and always buys Budweiser, but he had not seen him in weeks.
    Employees at the convenience store called police after seeing the gator tied up in a box with his snout bound. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission was then called to the scene. "We responded and we were able to get there in time and take the alligator back to its natural habitat," said Pino.
    The alligator is a protected species, and Pino said people should heed the warnings. "Oh, absolutely it's against the law," he said. "You're not allowed to touch, harass, feed alligators in any way, shape or form."
    An area resident who knows Aguilera said he is known in the neighborhood for his knack for trading. "Sometimes I see him, just, if he finds things in the holes, he just takes it, and then you see him selling them, but he's a good person," said Bryan Martinez.
    7News attempted to interview Aguilera Tuesday night at his home at Northwest 29th Terrace, around the corner from Santa Ana Market. He said he demanded money for an interview and attacked 7News photographer Augie Conte.
    Miami-Dade Police arrived at the scene shortly thereafter. Conte was not physically harmed, but Aguilera broke an important piece of the camera during the incident.
    Aguilera faces three charges for touching the alligator, trying to sell the alligator and harassing the alligator. Pino said all of these charges are second-degree misdemeanors and can be punishable of up to 6 months in jail and a $500 fine.
    (Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/lo...#ixzz2nq02olFd
    Parabellum FJ²B

2. Collapse Details

I've heard of gatorade, but gatortrade?
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

3. Collapse Details

The comments section were unfit to publish....but were hilarious.
    Parabellum FJ²B

4. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is the lost cousin the gator or the trader?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

5. Collapse Details

Yes.
    Parabellum FJ²B