MAGNUM MARINE 28' Maltese - 1978 Offshore CLASSIC - $12999 (OBO in Key Largo, Florida)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magnum Maltese 1978.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	77169

For sale by private owner is this very original 1978 genuine Magnum Marine 28 ft Maltese. . .

Boat has been sitting for a year or so and the engines have only been run on the hose in that time. . .

Twin small block Chevy 350's in running condition. TRS drives with stainless Mirage props.

The boat needs some love in which I had planned to give it, but other priorities have gotten in the way and I am ready to offer this desirable classic to someone else that has the time and money to restore it or give it the little bit of love it needs to get back on the water to be enjoyed and envied. . .

Previous owner put in all new cockpit interior (rear blue & white striped cushions not shown) and new cockpit canvas (not shown). This boat has the third fuel tank up in the bow. Original gel coat that has never been painted.

Pictures are from when I first bought it with the first photo in red being a "stock" photo from the original Magnum marketing. . . I planned to give it a good detailing and start putzing with it before marketing it for sale with recent and more detailed photos, but in the meantime I am offering it as is. Serious inquires can request more.

Call for more information or to arrange to see it at mile marker 98 in Key Largo. Clear FL title in hand. Road worthy tandem aluminum trailer included as shown with FL registration.

I will consider reasonable CASH only offers. . . However, if you have read all of this then you probably know the history of these boats and how desirable this boat is to the enthusiast. . . So do I!

Call Bob (305) Eight Five Three - Seven Zero Seven Seven (land based line, so NO TEXT). . . Legitimate emails will be answered if I am convinced of the same. . .

•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

http://keys.craigslist.org/boa/4238489797.html