Thread: Epic...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And then of course, they pulled off the prisoner swap and conversation with Cuba the exact same day a Federal Judge declared Obama in violation of the Constitution for his refusal to enforce the law and export illegal aliens.

Smooth scammers there in DC......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    No. 1 worst: Illinois

> Debt per capita: $4,992 (11th highest)

> Credit Rating (S&P/Moody’s): A-/A3

> 2013 unemployment rate: 9.2% (3rd highest)

> Median household income: $56,210 (17th highest)

> Poverty rate: 14.7% (25th lowest)

Illinois is the worst-run state in the nation. Like many other low-ranked states, more people left Illinois than moved there. Illinois lost more than 137,000 residents due to migration between the middle of 2010 and July 2013. A poor housing market may partly explain the exodus. Median home values fell 16.2% between 2009 and 2013, the second largest drop nationwide. Illinois has extremely poor finances by many measures. Just 39.3% of Illinois’ pension liabilities were funded as of 2013, worse than any other state. Further, the state’s reserves are estimated at just 0.5% of its general fund expenditure, the second lowest reserves rate nationwide. Both Moody’s and S&P gave Illinois the worst credit ratings of any state, at A3 and A- respectively. According to Moody’s, the state’s rating reflects its low fund balances and high pension obligations, as well as its “chronic use of payment deferrals to manage operating fund cash.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savin...gvqGl#image=11

3. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I wonder where Obama learned his political management skills?

4. Collapse Details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOG.v19-18.Jan20.Warren.GaryLocke.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	79407
    Parabellum FJ²B

5. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Sure hope that one's true.....

6. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Russian spy ship in Havana on eve of US-Cuba talks

Havana (AFP) - A Russian intelligence warship docked in Havana on Tuesday, a day before the start of historic US-Cuba talks aimed at normalizing diplomatic relations.

There was nothing stealthy about the arrival of the Viktor Leonov CCB-175, which was moored to a pier in Old Havana where cruise ships often dock. But the visit was not officially announced by Cuban authorities.

US officials in Washington played down the presence of the Russian vessel, saying it was perfectly legal and not at all out of the ordinary.

"It's not unprecedented. It's not unusual. It's not alarming," a defense official told AFP.

The Vishnya or Meridian-class intelligence ship, which has a crew of around 200, went into service in the Black Sea in 1988 before it was transferred seven years later to the northern fleet, according to Russian media.

The vessel previously docked in Havana in February and March last year, staying there for a few days. Those visits were also unannounced.

The highest-level US delegation to visit Havana since 1980 arrives Wednesday for two days of talks aimed at normalizing diplomatic and immigration relations between the former Cold War foes.

The former Soviet Union was Cuba's main patron during the Cold War

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-spy-sh...190335303.html

7. Collapse Details

Name:	10428036_10205773028587812_6711846106576279145_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	79488
    Parabellum FJ²B

8. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Only $2500 per year cheaper......

9. Collapse Details

Dennis Miller
    Harry Reid says due to his training accident he cannot read what's in front of him. Yeah? Pretend it's a healthcare act, you ****head.
    Parabellum FJ²B

10. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    So make some lies up?

11. Collapse Details

Name:	10689440_10205392648125766_7323611074578360132_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	79515
    Parabellum FJ²B

12. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    At least some of his own party are starting to understand what an idiot he, and his prior and current Secretary's of State, are..

Obama’s fight with his own party over foreign policy

First came the introduction in the Senate, and lopsided passage by the Banking Committee, of a bill that would place new sanctions on Iran if no agreement limits its nuclear program by June.

At week’s end came another de facto vote of no confidence: a report by eight foreign policy luminaries, due to be formally released Monday, saying the president should “immediately change” his policy of refusing to supply Ukraine with weapons to defend its besieged eastern provinces.

Entire story;
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...3b2_story.html

13. Collapse Details

I went to the Dr. yesterday to get a prescription for Cement poisoning ...He prescribed a Steroid, said it should be around $40 ....but because of 0webamacare, He told me all of the Pharmaceutical Companies have raised their prices ( Because the Government is paying for most people) I went to CVS...it's $200 for the generic...and it is the size of a travel toothpaste tube....f*cking d*ckhead liberals...
    Parabellum FJ²B

14. Collapse Details

Cement poisoning? Dang..
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

15. Collapse Details

I had been hearing that the program is "incremental".
    We will be getting these shocks for years to come.
    And bigger more expensive shocks as things progress.
    Tip of the iceberg at this point.

16. Collapse Details

Its affecting the people who pushed it through.....

http://twitchy.com/2015/03/03/i-am-g...-of-obamacare/
    Parabellum FJ²B

17. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Back in 2008, three eminent Harvard economists who were advising the Obama campaign—David Cutler, David Blumenthal, and Jeffrey Liebman—wrote a memo claiming that Senator Obama’s health-care plan could reduce national health spending by $200 billion a year. As Kevin Sack recounted in the New York Times, the authors of that memo then took that figure, “divided [it] by the country’s population, multiplied for a family of four, and rounded down slightly to a number that was easy to grasp: $2,500.”

Mr. Obama then took that number on the campaign trail, insisting that his health plan would “lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.” This YouTube video features just a few of the times that he made this promise:

Last week, the Obama administration’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued a rather different prediction: that “the [Affordable Care Act] is projected to . . . increase cumulative spending by roughly $621 billion” from 2014 to 2022. To be clear, that’s spending on top of the normal health-care inflation that would have happened if Obamacare had not been passed. So much for “bending down the cost curve,” as the president often liked to say his law would do.

Yesterday, over at my Forbes blog, my colleague Chris Conover paid tribute to those three Harvard economists and their favored president, by employing the same arithmetic they did to calculate how much more Americans would spend on health care due to Obamacare. He took the $621 billion, divided by the U.S. population, and multiplied by four.

“Simplistic?” Chris asked. “Maybe, but so too was the President’s campaign promise. And this approach allows us to see just how badly that promise fell short of the mark. Between 2014 and 2022, the increase in national health spending (which the Medicare actuaries specifically attribute to the law) amounts to $7,450 per family of 4.” Chris put together a chart that compared Obama’s 2008 promise to the Obama administration’s 2013 projection:

Entire Article: http://www.economics21.org/commentar...t-curve-upward

18. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

... And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

=======================

I know you all will appreciate this definition. The best description of Obamacare so far:

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said: "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it."

A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample."

=======================

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"... Albert Einstein

19. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I wonder if he really said that? He usually only picks on Republicans.......

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    I wonder if he really said that?
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/letterman.asp