1. Collapse Details
    I love watching COPS
    Man what a freaking funny thing to watch. It's not my car it's my cousins, no I don't know his name , I crank the car w/ a screw driver , some dude just came up and threw those drugs in my car , etc - haha.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    Man what a freaking funny thing to watch. It's not my car it's my cousins, no I don't know his name , I crank the car w/ a screw driver , some dude just came up and threw those drugs in my car , etc - haha.
    We used to watch it in the early 90's before we went and played hockey in a drop-in midnight group.
    Bunch of guys sitting in an apartment, drinking beer, and getting fired up to play some stick.
    Still love the show.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

3. Collapse Details

Guilty.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post

Must have been a Atlanta re-run!!

5. Collapse Details

I live on a quiet suburban street that just happens to connect to a very large main street. Late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings, the cops sit out front near my place waiting for the two bars to empty. We sometimes sit out front on the porch and watch Cops LIVE for chits and giggles. One younger set bar, drunk kids in mommy's car. One 40 and older divorcey meat market bar. Drunk, half bald dudes with gold chains and wrinkly 50 something women in mini dresses and high heels smashed outta their heads screamin at the cops. It a riot some nights.

6. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ThrottleUp Props's Avatar
    I have seen some staggering things on that show.....how about the guy that blew like a
    .50. Someone that should have been comatose not driving a car.

Julie
    When you feel the need for speed...Throttle Up!

GO FAST or GO HOME!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleUp Props View Post
    I have seen some staggering things on that show.....how about the guy that blew like a
    .50. Someone that should have been comatose not driving a car.

Julie
    Staggering.... no pun intended right?

Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

8. Collapse Details

Nice...
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
    I live on a quiet suburban street that just happens to connect to a very large main street. Late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings, the cops sit out front near my place waiting for the two bars to empty. We sometimes sit out front on the porch and watch Cops LIVE for chits and giggles. One younger set bar, drunk kids in mommy's car. One 40 and older divorcey meat market bar. Drunk, half bald dudes with gold chains and wrinkly 50 something women in mini dresses and high heels smashed outta their heads screamin at the cops. It a riot some nights.
    Directions?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Nice...
    I was gonna ask her if I looked ok on TV.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ar15meister View Post
    Directions?
    Sure. First, you marry someone that you don't get along with. Then you have 10 or 20 unhappy years. Fighting all the time. And also balding.
    Then you get divorced, buy gold chains and start chasing whatever you can find. Add alcohol. It's so easy almost anybody can do it.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Sure. First, you marry someone that you don't get along with. Then you have 10 or 20 unhappy years. Fighting all the time. And also balding.
    Then you get divorced, buy gold chains and start chasing whatever you can find. Add alcohol. It's so easy almost anybody can do it.
    Man, you should write a book.