I have recently gotten a 1968 27.5' SeaCraft race hull and plan on doing a full restoration on it. I would love to hear any history or get some help finding out what this boat was originally numbered as and colored. I do know that there was only 10-12 of these made. I believe only 10 actually, 2 at the 26.5' length #31 Carl Moesly's boat and another yellow hull, then several at the 27.5' length, and one or two at the 28.5' length. The mold had an adjustable transom back that allowed for different length hulls from 25'-30'. I know there was Carl's boat red #31, a Yellow 28' #202, one numbered #505, and one #123,and several others... If anybody knows the other boats and # it would be a great help to me far as tracking down history and figuring out which boat mine was. Most all were outboard models but think there was one inboard. Any info on this would be great too. Any pictures race results with drivers name and vessel # would help as well. Thanks in advance for the help. I would love to figure this out so I can paint the boat back the original color and put the original race numbering on her! Also I just love hearing the old seacraft race history as well.

It was turned into a cc but I will be going back to the full original race cap.