Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Brazillian Chevy???? How come that sounds painful?
    Dave Peterson
    Zero Defect Marine & Performance
    443-370-8734

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    Besides the Firebird and G8, what else is worthy anymore? Sure, HUGE history with the brand but going forward it's one I could see not being missed long term.

Does anyone truly miss Oldsmobile? Does anyone under 60 drive a Buick (not counting China where it's the no. 1 brand for some crazy reason)?

GM could finally shut Ford the f*ck up with their pickup sales claims if they consolidated the truck brands under one name. It kills me every time I hear "Ford is the #1 selling truck brand"...only because Chevy and GMC aren't added together.

Sorry Jim...my first day posting here and I'm going off on a "local"...

If I correctly read it.. Ford still out sold Chevy and GMC combined..where did you get you're info..which magazine. Thanks Jeff

3. Collapse Details
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    Besides the Firebird and G8, what else is worthy anymore? Sure, HUGE history with the brand but going forward it's one I could see not being missed long term.

Does anyone truly miss Oldsmobile? Does anyone under 60 drive a Buick (not counting China where it's the no. 1 brand for some crazy reason)?

GM could finally shut Ford the f*ck up with their pickup sales claims if they consolidated the truck brands under one name. It kills me every time I hear "Ford is the #1 selling truck brand"...only because Chevy and GMC aren't added together.

Sorry Jim...my first day posting here and I'm going off on a "local"...
    No that's because FORD MAKES A REAL TRUCK AND ALL THE OTHERS WANT TO BE JUST LIKE THEM.

4. Collapse Details

Man I don't wanna see them close Saturn. Were on our 2nd Aura XR and love that car!