My last weekend on the boat for 2013. Because of various commitments I only put around 50 hours on it this year. A great 50 hours though. For this weekend I took it around 40 miles from home to spend Saturday and Saturday night on it --- kinda checking out the "condo" part of the BT label. Since I've had the boat I did not put fresh water in the tank. I did this weekend. There has to be a valve or something that's not set right. My experience: I put fresh water in the tank. The tank filled, sinks and shower worked fine. Only problem is I noticed the toilet over flowed --- the toilet hasn't been used. So, I cleaned up the mess. I connected a hose to the stern water inlet. Right away checked the toilet---- sure enough, the fresh water is going directly into the toilet. So, if water is in the tank --- it goes to the toilet. If I use the stern inlet , it goes in the toilet. Number 1, I've never had a boat that used fresh water for the toilet, usually it's lake water. Is the BT different? Secondly, why would the water flow directly to the toilet? Is there a valve somewhere that is in the wrong position?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks