Page 77 of 969 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 19372
  1. Collapse Details

BAMM!
    Parabellum FJ²B

2. Collapse Details
    meeting...
    Lunch and Learn in about an hour...

3. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's! Mostly cloudy, but some sun peaking out. At least its not raining. Headed to the states to grocery shop and pick up a part. While down I'll get some powerball its $550million so worth wasting a few bucks. Other lotto game mega is $190million, buying both.

4. Collapse Details

The parts are European headlights for my S500, decided to keep it awhile longer and update the looks a little. Almost dark out to test them.

5. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's!

Back to the Firehouse !!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	man4.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	75990 Then some tile work up the Keys....
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details

I'm tired. 5 meetings yesterday, chaired a strategic planning committee for a board that I am on at 8:00am, did three new employee orientations at work, 5 separate speeches in two states, and wrapped it up at a fundraising event in Grosse Pointe until after 10:00pm. Left the house at 7:40am, returned at 11:40pm.

The things people will do to support their boating habit.

7. Collapse Details

Amen to that
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

8. Collapse Details
    like a boss
    Talk to cooperate
    approve memos
    lead a workshop
    remember birthdays
    direct workflow
    my own bathroom
    micromanage
    promote synergy...and that is just the beginning

9. Collapse Details

Hi Ho's! Haven't been that busy lately. When we have new news I'll have more to do.

10. Collapse Details

Dang it, have to go into Vancouver. Would be o.k. if it wasn't raining, when its nice out lots of eye candy to make the trip worth it.

11. Collapse Details

Waiting for sister in law she wants a ride to go shopping in the golden village section of Richmond. Second largest Chinatown in North America and by far the nicest. Golden Village (Richmond, British Columbia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by poncho View Post
    Waiting for sister in law she wants a ride to go shopping in the golden village section of Richmond. Second largest Chinatown in North America and by far the nicest. Golden Village (Richmond, British Columbia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Let me guess...
    More sushi

13. Collapse Details

Two degrees of separation from Wrink.
    One:

Golden Country Oriental, Asian, Caribbean and African Food Wholesaler, Distributor, Importer

Two:

14. Collapse Details

Evenin Ho's !

Had to go up the Keys to re-install some shower fixtures.......nothing but hot women in the house ( a Mom and her two blonde daughters).....I was working on the shower and they were leaning in the door talking to me when all of a sudden I had to sh*t so bad I thought I was going to die......I ushered them out of the bathroom under the guise of cutting the tile with my angle grinder while holding the shop vac up to it to keep the dust down....they offered to hold the shop vac......I said no , it is too dusty and loud....closed the door ....turned on the vac and proceeded to bring the house down (no fan) Afterwards I lit a whole book of matches and flushed three times.....probably won't be invited back.....dam Con Leches will get ya !

Softball in 2 Hrs !
    Parabellum FJ²B

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Evenin Ho's !

Had to go up the Keys to re-install some shower fixtures.......nothing but hot women in the house ( a Mom and her two blonde daughters).....I was working on the shower and they were leaning in the door talking to me when all of a sudden I had to sh*t so bad I thought I was going to die......I ushered them out of the bathroom under the guise of cutting the tile with my angle grinder while holding the shop vac up to it to keep the dust down....they offered to hold the shop vac......I said no , it is too dusty and loud....closed the door ....turned on the vac and proceeded to bring the house down (no fan) Afterwards I lit a whole book of matches and flushed three times.....probably won't be invited back.....dam Con Leches will get ya !

Softball in 2 Hrs !
    Should have stuck the shop vac between your legs............
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Evenin Ho's !

Softball in 2 Hrs !
    This story started like something out of Penthouse Letters...

What a disappointment.

17. Collapse Details

Forced my sister in law into having sushi. She likes it but I had to order for her. Traffic on the way back was stop n go even in the commuter lane that you need to have two people or more to use. Not enforced we noticed lots of lone riders in the lane. Usually 45minutes with the commuter turned into an hour and a half.

18. Collapse Details

Just discovered I have to get a boat operator card in Washington State to use my boat. I keep it registered in WA because I'm to cheap and lazy to import it into Canada. WA info: Mandatory Boater Education wonder if other states are doing the same thing.

19. Collapse Details

Golden Village, Golden Country.....

Never mind.

20. Collapse Details

Just discovered I have to get a boat operator card in Washington State to use my boat. I keep it registered in WA because I'm to cheap and lazy to import it into Canada. WA info: Mandatory Boater Education wonder if other states are doing the same thing.
    Old people are excluded. As you can see by this chart, Paul is exempt.

2008 20 and younger
    2009 25 and younger
    2010 30 and younger
    2011 35 and younger
    2012 40 and younger
    2013 50 and younger
    2014 59 and younger