Page 65 of 967 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 19338
  1. Collapse Details

Think I'll start seriously looking. Did see a 88 560SL with 52K kilometers on it, so low. Only drawback is they want $19K for it. Assuming you had to renew your drivers license at the license bureau. Since we have government car insurance here the government owned insurance company does drivers licenses. You can renew your license at any auto insurance agent, its nice cause never any lines. To get your first license you have to go into a motor vehicles department.

damn BAMM!
    Last edited by poncho; 04-27-2013 at 04:24 PM.

2. Collapse Details

BAMM?

No... it was plates. (Car registrations) We do driver's license every 4 years, car registration every year. (But you can buy a two-year for twice as much... uh... no.)
    Boats are every three years.

I have 5 registrations, plus the boat... so I don't look forward to it.

3. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's !
    Parabellum FJ²B

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by poncho View Post
    Bobcat might like this. We have an election going on. To vote you need to show id. Election officials have decided prescription drug bottles can be used to help allow the homeless to vote. I like that we need id but think only government issued should be aloud. story: B.C. election: Names on prescription pill bottles now acceptable form of ID for May vote

You only have to have ID here if you vote Republican

10 years on a license in Florida.
    Parabellum FJ²B

5. Collapse Details

Drivers license doesn't need renewed until you turn 65 out here. Strange, I know. I doubt my photo will resemble me by then.

John, is OH still a flat rate for plates/stickers? Out here it's based on the value of the vehicle. Sucks.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

6. Collapse Details

Afternoon Ho's !

Tiling, painting ,and tablesawing, my way through a Saturday......house is coming together...Owners will be here in two weeks
    Parabellum FJ²B

7. Collapse Details

Since its government insurance here our plates come with insurance. Can insure up to 2 years. I just do one year at a time, Cayenne is $2K per year. Since any insurance agent can do plates/registration its fairly easy.

8. Collapse Details

Yesterday went to a butcher shop intending to buy bones for the dogs. Ended up buying a 5 bone prime rib roast, so invited my family over for dinner tonight to help me eat it.

9. Collapse Details

Just went to a buddy's first BBQ of the season- some great fruit salad, a slice of pork, some real American coffee and a fine cigar.
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by old377guy View Post
    Just went to a buddy's first BBQ of the season- some great fruit salad, a slice of pork, some real American coffee and a fine cigar.
    Sounds fun! Nice thing about Canada, no Cuban embargo, we have Cuban cigars at most tobacco shops.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by poncho View Post
    Since its government insurance here our plates come with insurance. Can insure up to 2 years. I just do one year at a time, Cayenne is $2K per year. Since any insurance agent can do plates/registration its fairly easy.
    Holy crap.

I pay $2k a year for the Town Car, 560sl, Malibu AND 3500.
    Plus $311.00 for plates, which includes the boat trailer.

12. Collapse Details

Mornoin Ho's !

I have a company truck, which I use as my own, the plates are $98 a year. I only put gas in it for side jobs....and gas just went down to $ 4.18 for premium (from $4.28 )

Off to Bay Point to grout some tile and do a little finish painting...
    Parabellum FJ²B

13. Collapse Details

We also have smog testing every year that's $45. On insurance I get a 40% good driver discount. Premium gas is about $1.35 per liter and the Cayenne takes $200 per week of it. I get reward points because might as well they are free. You get double points on premium fuel. Can buy lotto tickets with points, so I buy them every week. Last nights jackpot was $17million. Have to check my tickets, doubt I won though. Won $20 last week.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    John, is OH still a flat rate for plates/stickers? Out here it's based on the value of the vehicle. Sucks.
    Cars are flat. Trucks depend on weight.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Cars are flat. Trucks depend on weight.
    So, what's the rate for a car?
    I remember about $30 for a car, and I had Commercial plates on my Dually which were about $100, but that was 10 yrs ago. Hard to believe I've been out of OH for over 10 yrs. Actually, closer to 13 yrs.

Out here, I'm paying about $250 a year for the Av, and $350 for the Hummer. The Hummer is 2 yrs newer than the Av.
    I also have to smog check both, which I think was around $30. Not expensive, but kind of a PITA.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

16. Collapse Details

I also have to smog check both, which I think was around $30. Not expensive, but kind of a PITA.
    Smog checks do suck. Ours are ending in Jan 2014. We have an election though and if the party that started the smog tests wins, they'll probably keep the program.

17. Collapse Details

Afternoon Ho's !

Finally caught up on my Bay Point project....doing some drywall mud at home....did a really nice coat around a new doorway.....and then bumped into it after I cleaned my tools

Beer Thirty in KW !!!!
    Parabellum FJ²B

18. Collapse Details

So, what's the rate for a car?
    I remember about $30 for a car, and I had Commercial plates on my Dually which were about $100, but that was 10 yrs ago. Hard to believe I've been out of OH for over 10 yrs. Actually, closer to 13 yrs.

Out here, I'm paying about $250 a year for the Av, and $350 for the Hummer. The Hummer is 2 yrs newer than the Av.
    Cars are 54.50, trailer was 43.50, dually was 104.50.

19. Collapse Details

registraion$ and smog checks are 2 things I dont miss about california...
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

20. Collapse Details

Damn the gas station I go to is under new ownership and all new staff. Its all guys, started going because it was all Women. I have to find a new one now.