Page 571 of 967 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,420 of 19339
  1. Collapse Details

CAlifornia has had a waiting period for at least 20 years.......
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

2. Collapse Details

And I may have a case of 2 footitis...I will find out tomorrow morning.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

3. Collapse Details

Incrementalists from the fringe states are how they will first begin to dismantle the Constitution.

We will never be more safe, and we will never be more free. We are standing on the very precipice of the future direction of the nation. And we are trading our freedoms for a false sense of security because the scared and weak now outnumber the brave. Home of the brave my ass. Home of the incremental apologist for the slow, soft coup.

Shall not be infringed means shall not be infringed.

I have an 85 year old father who left blood in Korea for my freedom. It's not NEW LAWS for criminals to IGNORE that will keep me safe. It is my clear understanding of the scope of my role as a FREE citizen, and the scope of the government's role as my expense line item.

4. Collapse Details

The bottom line for those who have taken the bait of focusing on equipment rather than criminal.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.” -Col. Jeff Cooper

Only a fool would limit the capability of the good majority while having no impact whatsoever on the bad minority. Freedom exchanged for safety is always the Trojan horse play. Even Franklin knew this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dawg.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Sunday Funday!

6. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's !

Shall not infringe.

The libtards don't care about guns as an item, They care about guns because it is an American Tradition .....They hate all Americans and their Traditions.

Bump Stocks are a joke, You can't aim with them.....I could probably make one out of Cardboard.

47% of the Mass Shooting/Killings have been new immigrants or their Children.... Including De la Cruz...Notice the Media leaves off the De la off of His name?

Stricter immigration Policies , and build the Wall.

I could probably fire 30 Rds. a minute with My cheap ass Mossberg Shotgun....of .00 Buck.
    Parabellum FJ²B

7. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The latest timeline and results of the FBI forensics lab have the Las Vegas shooter getting off just over 1100 shots in just under 11 minutes. He still had over 4000 rounds left. Thank God his guns jammed.

Give me one logical purpose a citizen needs a bump-stock, and that it should be a legal means of converting a semi-automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

8. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Also, read this short overview and timeline and tell me if you think the police should have stepped in and removed his guns from his possession? And, should his therapist have reported him to the authorities?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...efore-massacre

9. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Mornin Ho's !

I could probably fire 30 Rds. a minute with My cheap ass Mossberg Shotgun....of .00 Buck.
    That would be a bit high I think. I'm guessing 27 best case.......

Try it

10. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    If I owned a town it would have rules like Kennesaw, Georgia. Every head of household must own a gun. They've had one murder total in the last 5 years. And they are a suburb of Atlanta.......

Atlanta had 111 murders just last year

11. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's !

Got about 60% of My Tool Rack Welded together.....Ran out of Wire.... Need more Steel also.
    Parabellum FJ²B

12. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's !

Shall not infringe.

The libtards don't care about guns as an item, They care about guns because it is an American Tradition .....They hate all Americans and their Traditions.

Bump Stocks are a joke, You can't aim with them.....I could probably make one out of Cardboard.

47% of the Mass Shooting/Killings have been new immigrants or their Children.... Including De la Cruz...Notice the Media leaves off the De la off of His name?

Stricter immigration Policies , and build the Wall.

This guy gets it.

Bump stocks are a joke. They are a range toy for a world in which auto costs $200 and an 11 month wait. But they are easier than using your belt loop. (Fudds go "whaaaaat. We need to ban belt loops?") From a tactical standpoint, they are a way to waste ammo. But there was this one guy in Vegas... therefore... now people who had no idea what they were need them banned.

Mag limits are a joke. Cruz used 10 rounders, by the way. Yeah. That got as much traction as the Trump state of the union when he didn't **** up.

Go ahead, make everything I do illegal... and some asshole will still be out there shooting people. Even if the anti-gunners and Fudds succeed in making it a Fudd-Gun only world, the whackos will just switch to bombs. Then we will need bomb bans and bomb violence laws. Wait. They already have those, too.

Meanwhile some idiot is on TV talking about "what guns have done to America." Jesus Christ.

13. Collapse Details

A 388 Skater pleasure runs 170 (171 actual) with 1100's.

Nobody NEEDS to go 170 around my babies swimming in Lake Nanny.
    Statistically, more people get out of owning a gun alive than a Skater 388.

I believe non-step V hulls are sufficient for boating, and safest, and what the founding fathers had in mind. These advanced designs and cats are faster than anything owned by the government and should only be used by the military. Also, drunks and race car drivers should not be given a "Fast boat license."

There should be a mandatory six-month training course as well as a 12-hour diversity component to the fast boat license. Because mostly, I've noticed it's white people running these terrible machines.

14. Collapse Details

Or, we can stand together against all threats against our freedoms, responsibility for our OWN safety, and pursuit of happiness.

15. Collapse Details

Must be 21 to own or operate any vessel exceeding 25mph. No more jet skis, kiddies. Because safety.

16. Collapse Details

Mornin Ho's !

Got about 60% of My Tool Rack Welded together.....Ran out of Wire.... Need more Steel also.
    I have a shop vac full of 7075 aluminum chips you can have. I call them "Freedom chips."

17. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Must be 21 to own or operate any vessel exceeding 25mph. No more jet skis, kiddies. Because safety.
    Morning Ho's....

This is almost true already, I'd hate to be growing up in today's world. We drove the cars down the freeway sitting on Dad's lap from the time we were around 8. We rode bikes with no helmets. We rode in the back of the pickup going down the freeway all the time. We never sat in a carseat in the back facing the wrong way. And on, and on, and on.........

18. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Mag limits are a joke. Cruz used 10 rounders, by the way. Yeah. That got as much traction as the Trump state of the union when he didn't **** up.
    Not sure where you ever heard that? Here is a link to some of the actual pictures from the room. http://popculture.com/trending/2018/...l-room-photos/

and another http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/19/las-ve...-body-cameras/

19. Collapse Details

That photo does not show Cruz in the room. He must have gotten the 10 round mags he used in Florida.

I ****ing give up.

20. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Photo 2 in the first link, photo 1 in the second link are the same pic with Cruz dead on the floor.