Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
  1. Collapse Details

Out with the old & In with the new! This is the new trademarked company name replacing "Defender Powerboats Inc". Although names change we all know this 21' as the former Apache 21 Scout. There are people out there who claim they have a 21 or a 22 Scout mold but as of yet I nor Bob Saccenti have verified any other except the one I own. I will be posting photo's and updates of my projects and welcome questions from all powerboat boat enthusiasts.

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Area188 View Post
    For all those who have been wondering what I've been up to... Well I've been pounding sand again overseas, this time in the "Horn of Africa. I no longer go by "Defender Powerboats Inc." I am now officially "MAXIMO POWERBOATS" It took a while trying to find a name that was not officially taken or in use but after months of waiting for the US Dept of Trademarks I have the green light to build the legendary 21 Scout, stronger and lighter than it was built on Miami's "Thunderboat Row". After consulting with Powerboat Race Champion Bob Saccenti, I have decided to start a new project under the Maximo name, a project that Bob himself started long ago. A modified hull section has been layed up and I will soon begin construction of a prototype center console deck. Yes, I will be building a center console "fishing" version not a "police" boat.....to enjoy myself during the never ending South Florida fishing season...

Do what's your estimated completion date?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Do what's your estimated completion date?
    I don't have a definite ETC but I'm shooting for sometime before Christmas.
    Things don't move very fast when your a one man band....

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks good.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!