Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Interesting Pantera For Sale
    Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2012 Pantera 28 SR twin step (Miami, Fl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2012-10-19, 5:19PM EDT
    Reply to this post Reply to: gcf2r-3350872394@sale.craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand new 2012 Pantera 28 SR twin step bottom, custom paint, custom Billet aluminum swim platform, livorsi carbon fiber gauges, Garmin touch screen GPS custom mounted in the dash, Momo steering wheel, custom carbon fiber interior, racing K-Plane tabs, hydraulic external steering, Mercury racing 525 EFI with Bravo 1 XR drive This is a one of a kind custom boat and is ready to go it is currently located at Pantera's factory in Miami Florida More pictures are available...
    The brand new motor and drive package comes with a 1 year warranty from mercury racing. (Never been run)

2012 Pantera 28 SR twin step
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

is this hull #1 of the newer design?
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

3. Collapse Details

It is not boat # 1 of the newer design. We have delivered other Pantera 28' SR.

This new custom made Pantera 28' SR is available. Please contact me at Panterab@bellsouth.net or at 786-331-7100 for additional information or contact the owner # listed on the ad.

Regards,

JO

4. Collapse Details

Hey Guys yes this is my Boat.... if anyone needs more info contact either JO or myself...

New Custom Built Pantera 28 SR For Sale

This Boat is almost complete…It has never been started and has never been outside not to mention it has never been wet...!!!! You can make any changes, and can also pick the interior colors and materials and have a brand new custom Offshore Wave Crusher in less than 1 month..With Factory warranties!!!

Custom Options installed on the Pantera 28 SR

 Mercury racing 525 EFI custom colored “Raven Black” with a Bravo 1 XR drive w/ factory warranty
     Custom racing K Planes
     Custom paint with “Pantera Eye’s” Air Brushed into the recessed hull side… also “Pantera racing” script ghosted in silver over the black on the deck/bow
     Livorsi carbon fiber series “Monster Gauges” with tattle tale GPS
     Custom one of a kind Billet Aluminum swim platform Powder coated black with “Pantera racing and the “eye’s” painted lime green
     Ocean LED underwater lighting on the transom
     Garmin GPS custom installed in-dash model 740s color touch screen w/ through hull transducer
     Pirelli flooring
     Momo Trak steering wheel
     Custom indirect LED lighting throughout cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment

This boat is 95% complete, all it needs is;

1. Custom carbon fiber vinyl cockpit interior = $ 6,700.00 (You get to chose the color combos and materials)
    2. External Hydraulic steering from Zieger = $ 3,400.00
    3. Pop-up drive indicators with cables from Stainless Marine = $ 900.00
    4. Billet Throttles/Shifters and engine hatch lift from Livorsi marine = $ 800.00
    5. Carbon fiber accessory panels for dash = $ 500.00

Thx for looking,

Scott
    978-502-6776
    Last edited by Pantera28TS; 11-19-2012 at 04:11 PM.

5. Collapse Details

Sweet boat.
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Sweet boat.
    Thanks...Pantera builds one helluva boat...

7. Collapse Details

I've seen all the discussion regarding this boat all over the internet.
    This is quickly becoming the most discussed boat I've ever heard of, aside WARPATH, and it hasn't even hit the water yet
    It's a beautiful boat! If I were in a position, it would be a serious consideration.

What I find really disheartening is; I'm watching people that I've known on the boards for 10+ years bashing the builder, and trying to lob everything at them to shut them down; these same people are questioning the quality of the build, effectively suggesting the boat is not worth buying and basically phucking the seller in recouping his money for his personal current needs/desires. As a boating "community" I thought this was everything we were against.

Maybe the sailboat/cruiser guys are right - offshore guys are typically a-holes.

Scott, I don't mean to crap on your thread, and I will delete if you wish.

Best of luck to you in the sale, and an early Congrats! to the buyer. It's a badazz looking boat - and I have no doubt that it will perform.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

8. Collapse Details

To go a step further (and further risk personal bashing...)...
    What is the "actual" value of a boat like this?
    I'm saying I would expect to pay $150-175K list.
    I don't know what the contract price was, it's not really my business.

If Pantera phucked up and sold the boat too cheap, shame on them. It "appears" they are doing everything they can to try to right the situation.
    I wish the best for all parties involved, and would hate to see the loss of another iconic offshore boat company.

9. Collapse Details

Looks like a sweet boat !

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    What I find really disheartening is; I'm watching people that I've known on the boards for 10+ years bashing the builder, and trying to lob everything at them to shut them down; these same people are questioning the quality of the build, effectively suggesting the boat is not worth buying and basically phucking the seller in recouping his money for his personal current needs/desires. As a boating "community" I thought this was everything we were against.

We are, some aren't...

Maybe the sailboat/cruiser guys are right - offshore guys are typically a-holes.

Not all, and not here ....
    Trying to clear this up.....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

11. Collapse Details

Wow....just saw all the crap being said over 'there'. Perfect example of why I don't spend any time over there anymore. Just a bunch of drama queens. I don't know why any of the manufacturers or anyone serious about the sport/hobby would participate there.....traffic I guess....even idiots have money to spend. It's too bad though.

It's a great looking boat. I've always loved them and I've never heard a bad word said from anyone who owns one about their performance or big water abilities. I'm sure someone will jump all over that deal...even in December....lol.

12. Collapse Details

No need to delete.. Are you kidding me..?? This is like a breath of fresh air... And seems to be drama free...!!!! Thanks for the support..

Scott

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbent View Post
    Wow....just saw all the crap being said over 'there'. Perfect example of why I don't spend any time over there anymore. Just a bunch of drama queens. I don't know why any of the manufacturers or anyone serious about the sport/hobby would participate there.....traffic I guess....even idiots have money to spend. It's too bad though.

It's a great looking boat. I've always loved them and I've never heard a bad word said from anyone who owns one about their performance or big water abilities. I'm sure someone will jump all over that deal...even in December....lol.
    Thanks...I enjoyed your other post also...

Scott

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera28TS View Post
    No need to delete.. Are you kidding me..?? This is like a breath of fresh air... And seems to be drama free...!!!! Thanks for the support..

Scott
    Feel free to hang out here.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Feel free to hang out here.
    you mean Arizona?
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by old377guy View Post
    you mean Arizona?
    Sure! It's nice this time of year

17. Collapse Details

Scott
    I've enjoyed Hellbent's other post as well

18. Collapse Details

Scott
    Hey there Scott. Sorry if my activity over there has just added to the drama. It wasn't my intent but I fear it will be the outcome. Self control has never really been my strong suit and what really set me off is when I saw comments being made about Jo's kids and private life. Being a business owner and a Dad myself, seeing comments like that really hit a soft spot.

I'm sorry you won't be able to enjoy the boat. I don't know the full story....nor do I need to. As I had previously stated I honestly don't believe any ill will was intended by either party regardless of how it can look from the outside. Sometimes circumstances result in bad things happening to good people. I hope both you and Jo end up 'okay' when all is said and done. Believe me.....if I could swing it that boat would be on it's way to MI right now.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbent View Post
    Hey there Scott. Sorry if my activity over there has just added to the drama. It wasn't my intent but I fear it will be the outcome. Self control has never really been my strong suit and what really set me off is when I saw comments being made about Jo's kids and private life. Being a business owner and a Dad myself, seeing comments like that really hit a soft spot.

I'm sorry you won't be able to enjoy the boat. I don't know the full story....nor do I need to. As I had previously stated I honestly don't believe any ill will was intended by either party regardless of how it can look from the outside. Sometimes circumstances result in bad things happening to good people. I hope both you and Jo end up 'okay' when all is said and done. Believe me.....if I could swing it that boat would be on it's way to MI right now.
    Thanks for the support...And you are correct, Jo and Pepe have been helpfull with the sale and showing my boat to potential customers...And when the time comes around again, I may just sign up for another build, but I will do it alittle differently the next time...

20. Collapse Details

That's awfully big of you Scott. You seem like a stand-up guy. Nice to meet ya'.