Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Obama has lied every time he has opened his mouth on healthcare. I believe as Iran sunk Carter to go down as the worst president in history. Healthcare will cement Obama to take Carters place. Healthcare is Obama's Iran.

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's not what he says.....

Obama Says He’s 4th Best President

Posted on December 17, 2011 by Gary DeMar Filed under Culture, Liberalism, Politics

In an interview with Steve Croft of 60 Minutes, President Obama believes he is the 4th best president. If you take the four presidents on Mount Rushmore – Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington, Jefferson – Obama can be no better than 5th. Obama claims that he’s forth behind Lincoln, FDR, and Lyndon Johnson. You didn’t see his ridiculous claim? “60 Minutes” conveniently left it out of its broadcast. Here’s the exchange:

The issue here is not gonna be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we've got a lot more work to do. And we're gonna keep on at it.

And what are some of these accomplishments? Of course, ObamaCare is one of them, a policy change that a majority of Americans disapprove of and are trying to get overturned. Here are some of the others he mentioned: “Ending Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Decimating al Qaeda, including Bin Laden being taken off the field. Restoring America's respect around the world.”

Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

What a dickhead.
    Parabellum FJ²B

4. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Breaking news this morning. 6 signed up!!!!!

(CBS News) WASHINGTON - For 31 days now, the Obama administration has been telling us that Americans by the millions are visiting the new health insurance website, despite all its problems.

But no one in the administration has been willing to tell us how many policies have been purchased, and this may be the reason: CBS News has learned enrollments got off to an incredibly slow start.

Early enrollment figures are contained in notes from twice-a-day "war room" meetings convened within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services after the website failed on Oct. 1. They were turned over in response to a document request from the House Oversight Committee.

The website launched on a Tuesday. Publicly, the government said there were 4.7 million unique visits in the first 24 hours. But at a meeting Wednesday morning, the war room notes say "six enrollments have occurred so far."

They were with BlueCross BlueShield North Carolina and Kansas City, CareSource and Healthcare Service Corporation.

By Wednesday afternoon, enrollments were up to "approximately 100." By the end of Wednesday, the notes reflect "248 enrollments" nationwide.

5. Collapse Details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	526581_579331902114610_1345086951_n.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	76746
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Overpriced ....

7. Collapse Details

"If you like your Constitution, you'll be able to keep your Constitution. Period"
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    "If you like your Constitution, you'll be able to keep your Constitution. Period."
    He keeps his on a roll in the bathroom.

9. Collapse Details

Liberals want the Canadian system. In doing so they must give the option to opt out like we can here. http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/electoptout.pdf Even though its a lousy system its better then nothing so I stay in, besides I'm paying into through taxes anyway might as well use it. But at least we have a choice here and its not totally shoved down our throats.

10. Collapse Details

Name:	2013_10_01_obamasbaby-thumb-600xauto-4122.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	76758
    Parabellum FJ²B

11. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking this guy figured out Obamacare.

A man in California booked a 30-minute helicopter tour for two people but showed up alone. After asking to fly higher, the man "just went out the door."

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — A man who died after jumping from a helicopter off of Newport Beach may have committed suicide because he was unable to get surgery for a chronic health condition he suffered with for the past 15 years, his brother told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Greg McFadden, 61, was the only passenger in a helicopter flying about 500 feet above the ocean Tuesday when he opened the door and jumped, authorities said. He fell into the water near Balboa Pier and was taken to shore by lifeguards. He later died at a hospital.

Police said they are investigating the death as a suicide.

"It was a very serious problem with him and it may have gotten to a point where it was unbearable," said McFadden, an attorney and the former mayor of West Covina where the family grew up.

Greg McFadden apparently hired the helicopter pilot to take a 30-minute scenic tour of the Southern California coast. The appointment was booked for two people, but Greg McFadden showed up alone, said Chuck Street, a longtime helicopter pilot and local traffic reporter, whose son, Corbin, was flying the chopper.

12. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Any married couple that earns more than 400 percent of the federal poverty level—that is $62,040—for a family of two earns too much for subsidies under Obamacare. "If you're over 400 percent of poverty, you're never eligible for premium" support, explains Gary Claxton, director of the Health Care Marketplace Project at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

But if that same couple lived together unmarried, they could earn up to $45,960 each—$91,920 total—and still be eligible for subsidies through the exchanges in New York state, where insurance is comparatively expensive and the state exchange was set up in such a way as to not provide lower rates for younger people. (Subsidy eligibility is calculated using a complicated formula involving income in relation to the poverty line, family size, and the price of plans offered through a state's marketplace.)

"What you are doing is saying ... you have to pay a penalty of multiple hundreds of dollars—a substantial portion of your income—to stay married," Rector says.

http://news.msn.com/us/the-hidden-ma...re?ocid=msnnws

13. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    President Barack Obama says he's sorry Americans are losing health insurance plans he repeatedly said they could keep under his signature health care law. But the president stopped short of apologizing for making those promises in the first place.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said in an interview Thursday with NBC News.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    President Barack Obama says he's sorry Americans are losing health insurance plans he repeatedly said they could keep under his signature health care law. But the president stopped short of apologizing for making those promises in the first place.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said in an interview Thursday with NBC News.
    At one point he did toss in again that now they will be able to get better plans. In other words he still want praise!!!!!

15. Collapse Details

16. Collapse Details

Parabellum FJ²B

17. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I received my Obamacare Enrollment Packet

It contained:

· An aspirin and a band-aid.
    · An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker
    · A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign
    · A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster
    · A 'Tax the Rich' banner
    · An application for unemployment and a free cellphone
    · An application for food stamps
    · A prayer rug
    · A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
    · And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.

Everything was made in "China" and all directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out, yours should be arriving soon.

18. Collapse Details

Name:	1385873_419882651445194_1118714426_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	76914
    Parabellum FJ²B

19. Collapse Details

Start by taking her away for all of our good

20. Collapse Details

Best one that I have seen.