1. Collapse Details
    Are you brave enough!
    This past weekend I was reminded why we all love to race. I was reminded why we chose to spend our hard earned $ to put on our jackets and helmets and strap in.
    I was lucky enough to be invited by Kevin Smith and his team to join them in Solomons.
    Let me tell you all I was treated like a rock star!
    When I landed in BWI, a black Ford truck was parked in the front row with keys in it for my use.
    I could go on and on about all that Kev and his team did but it would take a lot more time and writing skills which I do not posses.
    I got to see all the faces that I started with in racing!
    The enthusiasm that is missing from many groups. An example is Mama Wazzup!!
    She is infectious with her attitude!
    When I looked at Kevin and his team, I was reminded why I started racing. He is a sponge! He wants to soak in everything and in this sport you must enjoy everything, from drivers meetings to the actual race.
    A note about our boats. I thank god that we were in a canopy boat when we had our incident with Typhoon.
    Everybody in this class races hard and turn one in every race I have ever been in is a place for the braves!
    Come join us!!

Thank you OPA, Smitty , Augie and the staff that makes it all happen.

Wil

2. Collapse Details

Wil, this is Scott. It was great meeting you, and we had a great time!!

3. Collapse Details

Oh yeah, TUG IT BABY!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Wil,

Thanks so much for the kind words Bro! I know I've thanked you numerous times, but you have no idea how much it meant to me to for you to jump in the boat with me. That takes a tremendous amount of trust, balls, or stupidity to jump in a race boat with someone you don't really know.. It's just like Randy did with Pat and I last year which got us started, and for all of that I am very thankful! Thanks to you I got to see what the true potential of our boat is, not to mention get some priceless points on all aspects of racing.. I would have never been able to push the boat as hard as I did if you weren't Drivin and giving me the confidence in myself and the boat that I needed.. You've always got a place in our team and family.. Thanks for everything man!! Our team and family had the time of our lives in Solomons, and it is something I will never forget.. I hope that more people can get involved in our class to enjoy the comradary that we all have as well as the pure rush of racing.. It is AWESOME!! Wish West Palm was next week!!

TUG IT BABY!!

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Wil are you brave enough to show in Jupitar for an a$$ whopping?????? Bring boy wonder (Kevin) to the starting line as well. 3 weeks to pay back boys. I havent slept yet just thinking about the next race. Have you ever just laid there looking up at the paddel fan at 3:00 AM just so excited about the next race? I DO !!!!!!!!
    MD
    http://youtu.be/u0MEjFpPADY
    Typhoon racing SVL,P5,P4,
    THIS MY OPINION ONLY NOT OTHERS!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What face do you see on the paddles?????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    Wil are you brave enough to show in Jupitar for an a$$ whopping?????? Bring boy wonder (Kevin) to the starting line as well. 3 weeks to pay back boys. I havent slept yet just thinking about the next race. Have you ever just laid there looking up at the paddel fan at 3:00 AM just so excited about the next race? I DO !!!!!!!!
    MD
    i think its time for you to go back on your meds.

8. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    i think its time for you to go back on your meds.
    He's not as much fun then......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

9. Collapse Details

Schleussberg!!

Kevin will have a better driver at the next race!!

Jupiter will be awesome!!! Hope we get some bumpidy bumps as our friend Joey Gratton used to call them.

We will be testing next week if all goes well, I think with the Kildahls (sp) getting their boat dialed in and all the other seasoned teams, it's going to be a real war!!

Are u brave enough to line up?

Wil

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    MD
    That Paddle fan's just a symbol for the spankin the Dog's gettin in Jupiter... BTW Randy, may wanna invest in a new compass before then too so yo and Louie can actually stay on the course Baby!!

11. Collapse Details

Replace horse with dog.... I think that's what Randy is seein in the paddle fan at nite.. Only 3 more weeks of sleepless nights Bro! Then it will be bedtime for TYPHOON..

12. Collapse Details

The ole Tug is strong; hell, it withstood a TYPHOON!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tug It vs Typhoon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	217.8 KB 
ID:	74499

13. Collapse Details

6 more sleepless nites Doggie Dog... Then it will all be over

Tug It .. Taming of the TYPHOON! ... Baby!!!!!!