Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Sad
    Best of luck to ALL involved.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CRC View Post
    I shared the Pantera bankruptcy story on another boating forum. Everyone should be aware of this fact. How would someone feel ordering and paying for a new Pantera just to find out that the company is in bankruptcy? Pretty sick to their stomach I think. This story differs from that of Donzi & Fountain too in that Pantera has not been able to deliver all of the boats that have been paid for and that this filing appears to be in response to one such buyer named "Berk" who has sued the company for a refund. Now he will probably get nothing and is out over $100,000. I would say that this story is worthy of being posted on any and all boating forums.
    Totally agree. My problem is that Ed just like to poop in other people's threads. He hasn't had a positive post on anything....ever.
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I shared the Pantera bankruptcy story on another boating forum. Everyone should be aware of this fact. How would someone feel ordering and paying for a new Pantera just to find out that the company is in bankruptcy? Pretty sick to their stomach I think. This story differs from that of Donzi & Fountain too in that Pantera has not been able to deliver all of the boats that have been paid for and that this filing appears to be in response to one such buyer named "Berk" who has sued the company for a refund. Now he will probably get nothing and is out over $100,000. I would say that this story is worthy of being posted on any and all boating forums.
    The main issue, to me, I would not go back and put any of the Fountain bankruptcy filings in the Cat Killer thread either.

News is exactly that, news. Treat it as such. Make sense?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    The main issue, to me, I would not go back and put any of the Fountain bankruptcy filings in the Cat Killer thread either.

Yes, makes sense.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

That does makes sense Paul.

With that in mind, where should rude posts about their kids and grandkids go? You know, just in case some members view "public service" a little bit more aggressively than simply making the filing news known to potential buyers.

6. Collapse Details

Wow. Now I remember why I haven't been here in quite a while

Bye

7. Collapse Details

See Ya !
    Parabellum FJ²B

8. Collapse Details

The details are fair game! If there is money for expensive go karts and a history of cocaine dealing and a history of bankruptcy to screw customers. Yeah, welcome to the internet. I don't believe Fountain or Donzi screwed over any customers. Donzi was a little slow to pay a warranty claim for me but it did get paid. Pantera did this just to screw a customer out of $100,000. That and close to $50,000 in back rent are the only listed creditors TTBOMK. Yet junior has a very nice kart....

9. Collapse Details

Although I applaud you for admitting you have a cocaine problem...(it's half the battle) it really doesn't pertain to what's going on..I wish you a full recovery...
    Parabellum FJ²B

10. Collapse Details

The details are fair game! If there is money for expensive go karts and a history of cocaine dealing and a history of bankruptcy to screw customers. Yeah, welcome to the internet. I don't believe Fountain or Donzi screwed over any customers. Donzi was a little slow to pay a warranty claim for me but it did get paid. Pantera did this just to screw a customer out of $100,000. That and close to $50,000 in back rent are the only listed creditors TTBOMK. Yet junior has a very nice kart....
    That $ 6,000 go kart was purchased by his GodMother ( Christmas Gift ) and none of your business. Leave my 6 year old son out of this.

Just posting lies after lies. I am 40 years old and never been arrested, never drank alcohol, never even smoked a cigarette. ( 1 ) Boating citation 15 years ago for speeding in a Pantera 24' in the bay. Tell you I will go and get a police report and post it here to prove it if you post yours. Lets see how perfect you are.

Its incredible how childish a few of you act hiding behind a computer. Grow up and act like Men. We do not owe close to 60 million dollars like the other company's mentioned on your post. The customer Pantera 28' SR is built here at the factory. If we had bad intentions we would not had built it and closed up and left him hanging. That is why we do not run from our problems, we are facing them head on. Our doors are open from 8:00 am until 5:00 PM Monday - Friday so anyone is welcome to stop by and take a look.

Seems like a few of you live just worried about Pantera - Nunez Family. Why are we that important to you ? Its like you have an AX TO GRIND !

Why not post your information so we can see how perfect you are ? Not hide behind a CRC name.

Here is mine :
    7775 N.W. 66 St.
    Miami, Fl. 33166
    786-331-7100
    786-366-8802 Cell
    Pantera Powerboats Offshore powerboat racing

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo 214 View Post
    Wow. Now I remember why I haven't been here in quite a while

Bye
    ??

Shoot me an email when you get a chance Dean. Or any chance I'll see you in Port Huron? Not used to you not being there in St Clair...
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

12. Collapse Details

[QUOTE= JO/PANTERA BOATS...We will not be responding anymore to this matter on any public forums. QUOTE]

Jo...Just my .02 but...Try to stick to what you said. You are falling into an emotional trap, letting the cuban pride/emotions take over, lol. Been there my friend. Post nothing but positives regarding the future. GO TEAM PANTERA!

13. Collapse Details

Parabellum FJ²B

14. Collapse Details

Very sad! I Love Pantera boats and I think their line are some of the best looking and built boats in the industry.a
    Some damage control and self criticism would be at it's place here. In the short term to straight out:
    1) The Berk debacle.
    2) Tell the true story about the 41 Asia boat. We all know... Let's hear it from the horse's mouth.
    3) If (I hope) the Pantera brand rise again, please build great boats and let some extern people handle the business and marketing.

I wish the people involved including the Pantera family good luck

Mange