Just got back home, all is well except for the drive! Don't feel too sorry for us Frank, I think we had a pretty good run and we were gettin ready to pass Wild Ride comin out of turn 4 and the drive or coupler just let go.. We knew it was a little hurt and was makin some noise on Saturday, John from Maxed Out came over to take a look at it and basically said that it could be fine or it could let go... So of course the decision was run it till it breaks! Unfortunately it let go about a mile short.. Kinda have to take some of the blame on that too because as the race progressed it was gettin a little snotty, and I knew we could catch Frank and Matt so I pretty much just kept it on the dash the whole time for the last lap or so before it broke.. But you guys know how that goes, sometimes better judgement goes out the window when ur chasin em down! Anyway it was fun as hell, and as usual you can't ask for a better group of people to be around and race with. Frank and Matt in Wild Ride did an awesome job and I was really happy to see them win. They are a class act! I was sure to tell them they got lucky and they better watch their a$$es next time though! Overall a great weekend. Hopefully some pics will be up soon! Later.
Kev