I just wanted to let you guys know about my experience at Ateco.

I rebuilt the engines in my Bullet last year and had nothing but problems all summer long I ended up pulling one engine out over the winter to repair one of my problems. After reassembling the engine I deceided to call Ateco and started talking to Bill about running the engine on the dyno. I wanted to make sure I didn't have any more problems. I talked to Bill a couple of times on the phone before bringing the engine in and he is very knowlegable and easy to talk to. He wasn't trying to sell me a bigger cam or different heads like some other shops try to do. I had him check a couple of things that I had questions on and found out that the pushrod were to short for the engine. Now Ateco didn't build the engines, I did, and usally other shop wouldn't even want to get involved with something they didn't build, but Bill never gave that impression and he seems like one of those guys who actually enjoys what he is doing. I would highly recommend Ateco to anyone who needs any machine work done. They have all the equipment to do everything in house.

Thanks to Bill from Ateco hopefully I will see you guys on the water this summer.