1. Collapse Details
    New 24 for Long Island NY
    Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    We sold a new 24 footer and the owner traded in his old 24 foot Banana. We had the bidding go down to 2 buyers for the trade in boat..... and the winner was a guy from Freeport Long Island, NY.

We will bring a demo factory boat next year to Freeport and spend the weekend with him. We look forward to meeting any Seriousoffshore.com boaters in the Long Island area.

Here are some photos of the boat at trade in time...the new owner is changing the power from Mercury to Evinrude E-Tec HO. Be on the lookout for this guy in that area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24 Banana Outboard 002.jpg   24 Banana Outboard 003 (Small).jpg   24 Banana Outboard 023.jpg  

Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

2. Collapse Details

make sure to bring this to the top when u come this way!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stormrider View Post
    make sure to bring this to the top when u come this way!
    Oh yes....the demo already has a date penned in with Michael Aronow and Guy La Motta in Port Washington. I will give you a PM when it gets close.
    Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Top Banana View Post
    Oh yes....the demo already has a date penned in with Michael Aronow and Guy La Motta in Port Washington. I will give you a PM when it gets close.
    You mean you will also be demo-ing outta PW too?

5. Collapse Details

Yes.....I want to bring one of our new boats into that neck of the woods for a day or so next summer. The new boats just have so many new and neat things.....here is one of our new speedos for the outboard boats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prov Show Boat 14.bmp  

6. Collapse Details

Nice touch.
    I live in PW and freinds w/ Guy's daughter(and son-n-law).
    Well Charlie, you give me something to look forward to next summer.

7. Collapse Details

I'd like to be there when you're in Freeport!!! It's a 30 minute ride across the pond for me!

8. Collapse Details

Looking forward to nice lunch at Guy's with Michael and maybe we can all go for a nice cruise afterward.......now wouldn't it be nice if I had a new Banana 41 for the demo for next summer.

Here is a little more of the show boat we are building....this is the kind of quality stuff we are putting into our 24's....I don't think anyone else out there is doing this quality approach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Puck N Banana.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

Charlie, the trade in looks great! Cant wait to see the new 24 i am sure it will be quite the show stopper. Let me know when you bring the new boat out to GLs place in PW i would def make the drive up the parkway to see this great creation!

Best
    CDC