Thread: Need help

1. Collapse Details
    Need help
    I keep getting this page when I go to my Profile or look at someone elses profile, Its been like this ever since I joined Seriousoffshore, Ive tried to Message the Administratorfor for help, but I get the same page. Can anyone help me?

"vBulletin Message

Jalpa24, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log OutHome"

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll have it looked into. I just logged in under my wife's name and hers does the same thing, she is also a "registered" member.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

3. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Still digging, do any other "Registered" members have the same issue? Can you check and let me know?

4. Collapse Details

Working with the software provider on this. You can access the Profile page by using the SETTINGS button right next to it and selecting PROFILE from the column on the left.

We did get your issue report at 8 PM last Friday and responded before 8:30 Saturday morning. We did not get a reply to our questions about your problem. Unless we get specifics, it's hard to narrow down your problem. When you tell us "I get this error when I go to lots of pages" it makes it hard to duplicate. The only way we can do that is to take access of your account, which we don't do until (a) we have tried a few other procedures and (b) have your permission.

If you emailed us back Saturday morning we would have continued to work on your issue.

5. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Tested that with my wife's, you can get to edit profile, your own, but that's it.

At least we know now and the programmers are working on it.

I still would like to know if it is the same for all "Registered" members or if any other types of members have the same issue. It will make it easier to track down for the programmers if they know as much as possible.

6. Collapse Details

I'm able to get into his profile, no problem. Last week I couldn't

7. Collapse Details

Yes I can go to settings and edit my profile but I cant view mine or anyones profile, I loged on my fathers PC today and it did the same thing. Oh I now can get to my messages.