Thread: gas prices

1. Collapse Details
    gas prices
    As of now they are awesome and I enjoy filling up the mustang for less then $30. However, i wonder how high they will go this summer. OPEC has already started cutting back production because they want the price of a barrel of oil to be at least $70.

Will the government do something to start us on the track of less dependancy on foreign oil? Or will OPEC get its wish and bring the price of oil up to where they want.

Boy i hope Osama (i mean Obama) will get us through this mess without gas prices back at $4 a gallon.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 03darkshadow View Post
    As of now they are awesome and I enjoy filling up the mustang for less then $30. However, i wonder how high they will go this summer. OPEC has already started cutting back production because they want the price of a barrel of oil to be at least $70.

Will the government do something to start us on the track of less dependancy on foreign oil? Or will OPEC get its wish and bring the price of oil up to where they want.

Boy i hope Osama (i mean Obama) will get us through this mess without gas prices back at $4 a gallon.
    I dont feel they will go back up too fast, with the economy the way it is, america would shut down even more and go further into depression..but I've been wrong before, I'll be the optimist here...