1. Collapse Details
    Calling out Seriousadmin
    Excellent job writing the Top 11. You have me coming back daily to look for the next story You have some "serious" skills! Great work.
    Calling you out as I think you should sign this work and claim it

Thanks for the great winter reading.
    Mark
    Last edited by Underdog88; 02-14-2012 at 09:56 AM.

2. Collapse Details

First off- thanks for that compliment. That means alot to us. We took the liberty of moving your post up top so others could find out more about what we're up to.

When you see a story that's posted by "admin" that's just how the software works. At least for us. We'll figure out at some point how to get the writer's name up there.

Keep this in mind- We are absolute amateurs at this stuff.

The stories you are reading are being pulled together by a group of guys who do this because they love the sport. So there really is no "author", but rather a story that by the time you're reading it has alot of fingerprints on it. We plan to have some "real writers" in the near future. One very well-known gentleman you're definitely going to recognize will be popping in pretty soon, so keep watching.

Our plan is simple- we want to bring everyone behind the scenes of the sport. Discussion boards are great and we love ours, but most of what you're getting from inside the sport and industry is third hand. We are looking to change that.

We hope you'll forgive a few amateur mistakes here and there. We're not pros trying to earn a living doing this.

3. Collapse Details

I'm with Underdog. I've really enjoyed the banner articles.

4. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys. Not good at this, but at least we have a great bunch here who make the stories just happen....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

5. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Thanks guys. Not good at this, but at least we have a great bunch here who make the stories just happen....
    Thanks for the great reading guys. Also thanks to Joe for the shot of the Vice Scarab leaving KW. I reposted it on the Wellcraft employee's FB page where it caught the attention of Bill Erickson who happen to be in the boat that day along with Mobey Griffin who was the marine coordinator for Vice. Bill has since been helping me with a little project I've been working on regarding the Vice boats and the special edition boats. his passion and knowledge of the boats is proving to be priceless.

6. Collapse Details

Ditto,I ABSOLUTLEY AGREE WITH UNDERDOG88.I mean it was no PBM article,but it could have been.What a coencidence considering the big hole in the (SERIOUS OFFSHORE) performance boating magazine bizz. As much as I like this site, and a couple others. I personally dont see myself giving up my hard copies anytime soon.(its not the same) Hell BOB TEAGUE has to be
    crusing around in here somewhere,looking for something to do.(yea right)
    Now would be as good a time as any,for someone to start stalking Reggie,camping out at the plant,mowing his lawn,washing his car,walking his dogs,whatever,for more dirt on RF powerboats. I cant imagine it knocking much harder.

Just goes to show ya,no matter where ya go,there ya are.
    Last edited by TUCK646; 02-18-2012 at 05:49 AM.