rschap found this one. I didn't have the slightest inkling Chackmate built a cat....

1990 Big Block Chevy CHECKMATE PERSUADER CAT TUNNEL Offshore Power Boat

US $9,125.00

1990 CHECKMATE PERSUADER

Condition: Used:
Title: 1990 Big Block Chevy CHECKMATE PERSUADER CAT TUNNEL Offshore Power Boat

Vehicle Information
Hull ID Number: CHK40754E191

Features
Type: Catamaran (power)
Engine type:
None Use: Fresh water
Length (feet): 25.0
Engine make: --
Primary fuel type: Gas
Beam (feet): --
Engine model: --
Fuel capacity (gallons): 11-20
Hull material: HAND WRAPPED BALSA
Trailer: Included

Here you go guys & girls, a great investment.This is a 1990 CHECKMATE PERSUADER CAT TUNNEL OFF SHORE 1 of 3 PROTOTYPES Made Of Hand Wrapped Balsa.It is set up for a Big Block Chevy and has all bolt on parts such as water jackets,Sea water pump and all accessories to install a big block Chevy, a Hot Foot Throttle,high performance Bilge pump. through hull exhaust & a complete Bravo Out Drive. It had a 450 hp 502 crate motor with very low hours in it that topped out at 70 mph at 4600 rpm . With the right gear and or prop who knows? The motor is not included in this sale. The motor cover is there but the hinges are not attached but its a nice cover. There are seats, the front 2 are high dollar but don"t match. and the back seats match and are in very good condition and there is a role of carpet for the boat just not installed and it needs a rub rail. I have 2 heavy duty army tarps that I have it covered with as it always has been barn kept and they are included. It comes with a 25' SEAHAWK Tandem Axel Trailer. 17" directional aluminum wheels, The interior is unfinished but would not take much to finish it out. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. When the boat is completed it could be worth up to $20,000-30,000.It also has a clear title. As far as shipping goes we will try to work with you to save you money, a local shipper quoted a price of a dollar a mile each way or I could meet you half ways if possible. Thanks for looking. Happy Bidding . MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Also have a set of Aluminum Edelbrock water manifolds that will go with the boat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Check cat 2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	72470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chack cat 3.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	72471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chack cat 4.jpg 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	72472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chack cat 5.jpg 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	72473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chack cat 6.jpg 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	72474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Check cat 1.jpg 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	72475