1. Collapse Details
    1995 CHECKMATE CONVINCOR 25FT - $17500
    Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seems like a good starting point for price...

1995 CHECKMATE CONVINCOR 25FT......GO FAST BOAT!!!!! - $17500 (North Raleigh)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-10-26, 11:25AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-hvshn-2656200762@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to go ahead and post up my boat for sale before winter comes to see what kind of interest there is and at a lower price than i really want for it. It is a 1995 Checkmate Convincor 253 with 454 engine and Mercruiser Bravo 1 outdrive with SS prop, will run about 60MPH. Boat has just over 450 original hours and had all interior vinyl redone recently and looks awesome! Boat also has Corsa Exhaust with big polished tips under swim platform. Boat also has hydraulic trim tabs with indicators on dash, also has a nice Alpine CD player and Sony Xplod subs with amplifier and 4 6x9 speakers. There are a lot of other things that can be said about this boat but really needs to be seen/heard to appreciate it, It has a deep v hull and takes wave's like no other speedboat i have been in. I am also including a trailer with the boat with all new bearings, tires, wiring, led lights and bunks. Please Email with further ?'s and for more pics...can also call at 919-754-7236. I just don 't have much time to run boat and will be wanting to do home improvements over winter and could use the money. Thanks

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/2656200762.html
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

I see what you are doing ........hmmm.

3. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I try to search every thing possible once a week and put out there what is interesting, or reasonable (in my estimation).

Sometimes the interesting is the most intriguing. Like the 18 foot Cougar from England. I've got to try to get ahold of Steve over there and see what he remembers.

4. Collapse Details

I blast through Ebay and CL for my area each day.
    I see some of the same stuff you put up here, but looks like your "disease" is WAY further spread than my own
    I have always said that shopping is the fun part.
    Even with my own little bargain deck boat, pontoon boat purchases...it's all about the shopping.
    I love LOVE LOVE seeing all the deals out there.
    Keeps me dreaming of someday having a high HP offshore rig and blasting in Lake Michigan!
    THANKS for sharing all yor finds.
    Like I said, I LOVE IT ! ! !

Honestly, my wife and son just looked at me cross. Son and I watched the 1968 Baha race vid. I told my son, who was pretty intrigued by the old race, that we could sell the pontoon and our new deck boat (which we brought home and never even had in the water yet) and have the 29 Warlock you showed today. Said we could go racing...
    As much as they humor me...I know they all dread the day that I end up pulling the trigger on something FAST.
    Maybe I can atleast see some races on our side of the state this year, hit Hot Boat at Hardy Dam, and MAYBE either Boyne Thunder again or run the inland route at Cheboygan in the deckboat this year.

BTW I WILL find a way to run the blender wherever I go, so if we ever run into anyone...
    Last edited by rschap1; 12-24-2011 at 04:16 PM.

5. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    There is a possibility of three races in Eastern Michigan and 1 race in West Michigan (IN)

6. Collapse Details

My fingers are crossed for even closer to home...
    Grand Haven or Muskegon!!!

7. Collapse Details

There are rumors out there about a race being Held on the East side of the state Tawas area which will be part of the Gold Cup series.

8. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    There are rumors out there about a race being Held on the East side of the state Tawas area which will be part of the Gold Cup series.
    So in Saginaw Bay??????

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    So in Saginaw Bay??????
    Paul , Tawas is farther up on lake Huron .