http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...746831078.html

Donzi Sweet 16 Trade? - $6000 (Colonial Beach Va)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-10, 7:31PM EST
Reply to: sale-hnbxa-2746831078@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy holidays!!!!First $6000 cash or cash and interesting trade takes my nice all original never painted low hour white with black strip Donzi.Has factory optional hi po 210 HP V-6 with power steering,power tilt,quiet underwater exaust, nice original white factory roll/pleat interior with new white R/P factory pilot seat,black tonneu cover,sounds and ready for cruising !!!This boat never stayed in the water longer than a night or two in its life!!!! Always lived out of water when not being used, I am the original owner and my price is fair but willing to take interesting trades for up to 1/2 the price with the balance $3000 in cash.Lets trade for a new holiday toy !!!.New Donzi 16s are now over$25,000 !!!Trailer available .I'd consider a Vintage running car/truck/motorhome/.harley dresser/wrecker/inclosed car trailer/cabin cruiser you don,t use anymore.anyway. So check your garage and inventory twice trade me somthin cool and we'll both have new presents and save on the price.Call Mike @ 301 346 3020 and leave your name and # for return call if no answer here. Have a happy holiday and buy yourself a present you like or you won,t get one Ho HO HOOO,