Seats parts out.

installed new switches, decals etc.

Factory had some type of goofy fiber optic lights driven by a peanut bulb. How weak. purple LEDS behind the plexi. I am installing more in the foot well where the goofy license plate lights where. Ordered this cool aluminum track and everything to house the LEDs.

So this is bothering me. I had those seat parts powder coated. Mainly because I thought the powder would hold up better. It seems to nick easy. Well the two upper pieces that attach to the seat are cast Aluminum, the legs and bottom piece are machined aluminum. Well first off they do not match. I told them to fill the holes with metal filler on the cast pieces and they did not, and do a base silver coat which they did not. Ok, so I am thinking I should have just got some paint my buddy uses and just had them media blasted and painted myself. So the seats are install they look cool but bothered by the matching color and pin holes. Next. The windshield frame paint will strip off easy with aircraft remover. I am debating should chance powder coat on the windshield frame? Or should I just get the paint and paint it, which I would re paint the seat parts also so it all matches. I am kind of pissed about the seat parts. Spent a lot on them but not real happy. I like the color of that powder coat. Or I just leave it be and see how it looks in the sun light which I do need to do and decide then.